Variable Centre Differential Controler

• Thread starter pooray
  • 2 comments
I am not understanding what this quite does , the values are between 10 and 50 , when the you set it to 10 what is that doing and when it is on 50 what is that doing ?

It adjusts the amount of power/torque that is sent to the Front Wheel pair. At 10 (10%) then the car is virtually rear wheel drive whilst at 50 (50%) it is very 4WD :D.

Really tho' my friend, if you'd simply looked at the scrolling text in the game that describes this kit then you would've known this already. Failing that, a cursory search of either this or the GT3 Tuning forums would've provided information on the VCD. Failing that, a very simple search using Google would've turned up more data than you could shake a very large stick at :D.

Please don't take that as a personal attack; it's more of a general statement as you are far, far from the first to have done such a thing (it just gets a bit irritating when it happens for the ten thousandth time) :).

oh thanks , and no offence taken , and i am sorry , just wasnt thinking i guess and i did read that thing in the bottom but because im stupid i didnt quite follow just need reinsurance , thanks again

Back