Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
Great work with the Opel. đź‘Ť And the reflections on the One 77 look great. :D The shadow placement in that shot just fell perfectly into place.

You've got some really nice stuff in here - great gallery! The Tesla Model S shots in particular are very nice, and the Mazda RX-thingy at Goodwood are great as well. Keep it up!

Really liking those Opel shots at Willow from your previous post. And from the new batch the Tesla S does it for me. đź‘Ť Nice work mate. :)

Beautiful gallery @mazda787. It is the sort of gallery that, after having looked at it in it's entirety, makes me feel like I am wasting my time! At best I can try replicate some of them.

Your work is among the very best on GTP.
đź‘Ť

Beautiful gallery @mazda787. It is the sort of gallery that, after having looked at it in it's entirety, makes me feel like I am wasting my time! At best I can try replicate some of them.

Your work is among the very best on GTP.
đź‘Ť

Thanks @Scuderia Paul ! Don't sell yourself short. Keep the dream alive! You have good shots and I have seen a quite a few stand-out shots from you in the past and always wondered why you never entered competitions.

Brilliant! Really love the last one. :D

Thanks!

The first and last shots are excellent! You captured the Huyauyauyuuauyuouahdklra's texture on the steering wheel really nicely. đź‘Ť And the last one just has very realistic lighting.

The 2 closeup shots are pretty sweet. Liking those the best. But of course there's nothing wrong with the others. :) đź‘Ť

The first 2 are awesome, clean line and sheens with nice hues and tones. đź‘Ť The others are great also, it's just the first 2 grab me the most. Nothing wrong going on in here. ;) đź‘Ť

GPR
The first 2 are awesome, clean line and sheens with nice hues and tones. đź‘Ť The others are great also, it's just the first 2 grab me the most. Nothing wrong going on in here. ;) đź‘Ť

This.

But I would include the 5th shot too. Superb set mate.
I love your 2nd 4th and 6th Huayra's shots as well. Very realistic. :)

I never noticed how interesting that Abarth's design is, nor did I realize how not ugly that colour on the BMW 507 can be. :lol: You've made me change my view to positive on two things relating to two cars, so that obviously means the set is awesome. đź‘Ť

Fantastic gallery, rich and varied ! :cheers: đź‘Ť

One of my favorites but they are many more !

11626580634_a31ec9aa23.jpg

People say the Veyron is ugly... Pffft, I've always thought it looked quite nice. The 3rd shot looks awesome with the lighting in the background. đź‘Ť Very desktop background worthy. ;)

Absolutely stunning work! :drool: Love the lighting and toning you bring to each image with your editing style - whatever you are doing keep it up, it really works. ;) And Happy New Year. :cheers:

Back