Status
Not open for further replies.
Psn unsungoni
Car Year 2007
Make RE
Model RX7
Body light blue
Rims ISOTOPE GREEN
You have already added me on your team for tryouts but i cant pass up a chance to drift online. Now just need PSN back up

Last edited:
I think he means Ebisu

PSN Name: Knight_Spirit
Car Year: 2007
Make: Lexus
Model: ISF
Car Color: AMG Monza Grau Magno
Rim Color: Gunmetal Grey
Team: D-Max

Added! 👍 And Good Luck!

GTP Name savage_80
Car Year - 2002
Make - nissan
Model - silvia sped r areo
Car Color - lightning yellow
Rim Color white

Team black & yellow
Team car s15

Added! Good Luck 👍

Psn Yellomello88
Car Year 2007
Make Lexus
Model ISF
Body Exceed Blue Metallic
Rims Passionate Pink

Added! Good Luck 👍

picture.php

speed trap 1 this shadow line

picture.php

picture.php

speed trap 1 this 1st shadow line

picture.php

speed trap 2 sector line

picture.php

but do this for al tracks and then u could hold a 2nd comp as this one is running note down there speeds at the traps and at end of the comp total them up for each driver then fastest over all speed wins what you think ? obv the drifts would have to be clean. and for the tracks that it is not a full lap you should find a road mark that can be used as start line

I have found my 7 tracks i want. I am going to be posting videos of where i want you guys to start and stop. This will be for each track once that previous track is completed. This way you guys can learn from the video where the race is being held. But i think you for the effort you put into it. Maybe we can do this next season if this one is a big hit? 👍

Psn unsungoni
Car Year 2007
Make RE
Model RX7
Body light blue
Rims changes daily
You have already added me on your team for tryouts but i cant pass up a chance to drift online. Now just need PSN back up

Added! Good Luck! 👍

PSN Datadrainer7
Car year: 2007
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Body: Singapore Gold
Rims Gold

Added! and good luck to you too 👍

(PSN Name) silvia_s13_lover
Car Year 2007
Make nissan
Model fairlady z version s (z33)
Car Color sapphire black mettalic
Rim Color isotope green

In my opinion, hards would replicate absolutly p**s poor tires drifters would wreck for a laugh.

Mediums would be a decent set that people would do regular practice on.

And softs being the tire that only get used on special occasions due to they're cost (IRL)

By defualt the D1 Spec Blitz Skyline has Comfort Softs, I think hards are fun, but overly slippery, softs are where the action is, but harder ! But faster ;) hense more points.

Sports tires just don't belong in GT drifting in my opinion.

The Blitz Skyline having Softs and the S2000 Drift car having softs too backs up these points.

But hards have a pedigree on GT5, so it's still a hard choice.

wrong year

Oh ok

In my opinion, hards would replicate absolutly p**s poor tires drifters would wreck for a laugh.

Mediums would be a decent set that people would do regular practice on.

And softs being the tire that only get used on special occasions due to they're cost (IRL)

By defualt the D1 Spec Blitz Skyline has Comfort Softs, I think hards are fun, but overly slippery, softs are where the action is, but harder ! But faster ;) hense more points.

Sports tires just don't belong in GT drifting in my opinion.

The Blitz Skyline having Softs and the S2000 Drift car having softs too backs up these points.

But hards have a pedigree on GT5, so it's still a hard choice.

Yes. I use Mediums or softs myself but im thinking about the little guys if there are any 86's joining or the 300 hp silvias. both thoughs cars are high horsepower actualy drift cars. In order to make this fair to the little guys tires must be all the same. So if someone is choosing a high horsepower car such as those, they need to watch throttle control and many other technics. But you also have to remember besides the first event i give 1 month of practice time. This should be plenty of time to get the right set up for the track that is upcoming. dont you agree? But i thank you for your opinion. 👍

Oh ok

Yes. I use Mediums or softs myself but im thinking about the little guys if there are any 86's joining or the 300 hp silvias. both thoughs cars are high horsepower actualy drift cars. In order to make this fair to the little guys tires must be all the same. So if someone is choosing a high horsepower car such as those, they need to watch throttle control and many other technics. But you also have to remember besides the first event i give 1 month of practice time. This should be plenty of time to get the right set up for the track that is upcoming. dont you agree? But i thank you for your opinion. 👍

Im thinking of entering in an ae86 ss 251bhp and i use comfort softs all the time. although i have not tryed hards before.
Also what time zone are you in so i can see about times.

Im thinking of entering in an ae86 ss 251bhp and i use comfort softs all the time. although i have not tryed hards before.
Also what time zone are you in so i can see about times.

Here ya go.

- Main Event will be Sunday @ 7:00pm EDT (USA). Room open at 6:00pm EDT (USA)
- Open practice is allows upon entry. Gridding start at 6:50pm EDT

Ok i am making one final change and this better work out for everyone.

willfred_1 (willfred_1) - 02 ? - mazda - Rx7 - rouge Aden black bonnet / lightning yellow

What are you plans for people who no show?

Well hopefully i get alot of people registered. And If that does happen i will take the fastest qualifying score behind them. So on so forth?

is it full d1 rules like if u drift and pass the person ur battling do u win? or is it 1 peson at a time

savage_80
is it full d1 rules like if u drift and pass the person ur battling do u win? or is it 1 peson at a time

No rules state its formula d rules. Passing is noy allowed unless other driver spins out or stops on track.

yellomello
I'm out then

That's fine.

sorry i couldnnt reply, but i got suspended from the website.
PSN: RedSuns-Powell (Team RedSuns)
car: corvette- 750hp for now
colour: havnt picked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back