• No Sponsorships, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earn Sponsorships, 500-550hp Cap, Pro-am then Pro Series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Powellx235
sorry i couldnnt reply, but i got suspended from the website.
PSN: RedSuns-Powell (Team RedSuns)
car: corvette- 750hp for now
colour: havnt picked

Ok I will add you as soon as I get on the computer

I would like to take part

PSN: monsterGAUZ (Team ID)
Car: Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
Power: 650 (not sure because of this tire problem)
Color: Lime green and black rims

I strongly recommend to make a tire limit! I'm sure different tires will cause ALOT of problems. Limit to one set of tires which one doesn't matter it's just for equal opportunity.

I had it set to comfort hards them a car with a ae86 said he drifts with comfort softs. So I say we put it to a vote

monsterGAUZ
Good idea 👍

am I in?

And yes you are I will add you when I get to a computer. Plus do you think people will stay interested for seven months or should I shorten it?

And yes you are I will add you when I get to a computer. Plus do you think people will stay interested for seven months or should I shorten it?

I think the time between all events is too long. 2 weeks are enough to get used to the next track otherwise I'm sure people will lose interest.

monsterGAUZ
I think the time between all events is too long. 2 weeks are enough to get used to the next track otherwise I'm sure people will lose interest.

That's what I was thinking and my brother. My brotger runs the most popular online racing series on here. So I will work out a new schedule plus put up the autumn ring mini video of the start and stop points.

Adavicro
Seven months is far too long. Two is realistic.

I think my respond to yours is also included above.

That's what I was thinking and my brother. My brotger runs the most popular online racing series on here. So I will work out a new schedule plus put up the autumn ring mini video of the start and stop points.

Spanks, why don't you throw up a tire restriction poll as well while you're at it.

I will as soon as I get a computer. I'm using the app right right now. What do people feel about comfort mediums? I use them on all mu drift cars?

silvia_s13_love
I'm a comfort hards guy.

Okay.

Knight Spirit
Comfort hards only or I'm out...

Okay.

Duman079
Same, mediums and softs give you far more grip so someone with CH can barely keep up with it then if the HP amount is almost equal.

That's what I said but as soon as I put it to that people complain.

That's what I said but as soon as I put it to that people complain.

You should make a poll then when you have time for it.

Stupid PSN makes me crazy, I cant practice my tandem lol, I just keep trying the nurburgring, I finally got myself a ghost with 9 minutes ( I died trying to not get off the track lol ) lap time. Im sure more people will get in this when PSN is back on.

I'm using the app like I said so idk when the soonest I can put it up. Possibly tonight

TwinTurboCH has a drift car, (nissan skyline) and he brought it and his ps3 and g25 to santapod, where he works. He put a set of semi-slick tires on his car, drifted it, then played gt5, and he said comfort medium tires were most comparable to them.
if semi-slicks compare to cm tires on gt5, then comfort hards could compare to d1 spec tires.
so yeah, im a comfort hard man. it makes for closer tandems and and better show.

Yea, Ill give this a shot also.

PSN: geti01 (Southern Sliderz)
Car: Dodge Viper ACR
Power: 1031hp (Subject to change)
Color: Monaco Blue Pearl/Blade Silver

And, Im a comforts hard guy too.

Last edited:
Spanks, Can the car horsepower change at each event or does it have to stay the same throughout the series?

Nismo34
Spanks, Can the car horsepower change at each event or does it have to stay the same throughout the series?

How big of a difference

How big of a difference will you allow?

I just want to make sure it is fair for everyone! I will allow for any tunning of the suspension and such. But i hope the people with the Ae86's know what they are getting in to or they know how to drive their car but so far no 86's just silvias and rx7's.

Okay Sense i have a mojority of people asking for hards i am changing it to that. for people who do not like that. You need to either get use the new kind of tires or just dont compete.

I just want to make sure it is fair for everyone! I will allow for any tunning of the suspension and such. But i hope the people with the Ae86's know what they are getting in to or they know how to drive their car but so far no 86's just silvias and rx7's.

I was more thinking just a little bit of limiter into the mix. Say, with my car, having 1000hp and all, would I be able to drop the power down especially when we get to eiger and such?

I was more thinking just a little bit of limiter into the mix. Say, with my car, having 1000hp and all, would I be able to drop the power down especially when we get to eiger and such?

If i really had my choice i would limit people to no more then 600 hp Thats given the Viper comes stock with 550 and such even my M5 comes with 500 stock .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back