Vegas Strip 7 second Escudo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Suzuki Escudo seems to be the car with the fastest 400m just like in GT3. Well I got in the 7.5s and wondering if there is any other car that can beat it? I didn't do much with my car besides lowering it and NOS.

sdsundalo619
The Suzuki Escudo seems to be the car with the fastest 400m just like in GT3. Well I got in the 7.5s and wondering if there is any other car that can beat it? I didn't do much with my car besides lowering it and NOS.

400m sprint took me 9.4 seconds in the Formula GT with traction control on so I doubt that I'll ever get it over the quarter mile at Vegas in 7.5. That's the fastest car I've figured in the game so far, but I have not tried them all. The Audi R8 took 9.89s in my hands without traction control.

Alfaholic
400m sprint took me 9.4 seconds in the Formula GT with traction control on so I doubt that I'll ever get it over the quarter mile at Vegas in 7.5. That's the fastest car I've figured in the game so far, but I have not tried them all. The Audi R8 took 9.89s in my hands without traction control.

You aren't going to beat a 1000+hp AWD with an equal or lesser powered RWD, you gotta bring in more AWDs. I think I remember reading that the Spec C (Subaru) will run in the sevens. The Escudo has tons of power and torque, but a narrow powerband. That means lots of shifts and wheelspin.

actually there is a car with 1000+ hp. Take the Toyota Minolta 88c-V with stage 4 turbo will go some where near 1200. Nissan R8/R92CP will hit near 1200 as well. The minolta is the fastest car in the game when it comes to time, hp,speed and so on. That is only when it is tuned.

Alfaholic

8.134 is my best in the F1, and believe me you ain't gonna get much faster.

Low 7's aren't uncommon in the Scudo, and the Audi R8 has some killer quarters. The F1's don't have the fastest 1/4's by far. My XJ220 racecar has a faster quarter. But if your looking for fast times, the first two I mentioned are definately worth a go.

Ebiggs
You aren't going to beat a 1000+hp AWD with an equal or lesser powered RWD, you gotta bring in more AWDs. I think I remember reading that the Spec C (Subaru) will run in the sevens. The Escudo has tons of power and torque, but a narrow powerband. That means lots of shifts and wheelspin.
Yep :)

Like I said...Minolta is the best. we had a whole thread on the fastest car on Vegas and we found it to be the Minolta. It gets unbetable times on any track...pretty much.

TeamWilliams F1
Like I said...Minolta is the best. we had a whole thread on the fastest car on Vegas and we found it to be the Minolta. It gets unbetable times on any track...pretty much.
That is arguable.

lol....yes I was wondering the same thing but I think because of the fact that he "raced" makes it part of a race report. If he were to compare several cars then it would be a full race report.

Amemiya
The Minolta and the F1 are almost similar in performance I think.
there are alot of diferences between this cars...
with the minolta is hard to turn... with f1 no...
and the minolta can reach over 450km/h and the f1 only 300km/h
and the f1 have a better weight-power ratio..

What about the Gillet Vertigo? I know it's a fairly unpopular car in GT4, but I believe in real life its acceleration is supposed to be absolutely ballistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back