Vertex GT Sprint Series | Season Finished | Bambi, CWM, Mercedes-Benz crowned champions!

The full-time entry slots are filled but reserve slots are open, so there's still a chance to get on track with everyone.
The only thing really hindering me from signing up is Damon's upcoming series in January, as I believe it is scheduled to start around the same time.

By the way, I forgot to mention this, but I would really like to give a big thanks to @Theaffliction for lending us a hand and coming up with design for the series logo, as well as once providing us with the decals for the series' numberplate as he did back with the Apex Endurance League.

Most of this series' image design was based around that logo design he made, so cheers mate! :cheers:

The only thing really hindering me from signing up is Damon's upcoming series in January, as I believe it is scheduled to start around the same time.
I thought about that as well so I'm gonna commit to this because GT racing and I may miss a week or two if Damon's series has an interesting combo 👍 Hope that's okay?

I thought about that as well so I'm gonna commit to this because GT racing and I may miss a week or two if Damon's series has an interesting combo 👍 Hope that's okay?
Never said it's mandatory for IRS Organizers to be present at every event or that IRS events take priority over other events. Plus more GT racing isn't a bad thing.

This looks like an amazing series and the driver roster is incredible. I wouldn't have been able to commit anyhow but I can fill the role of backup to make sure there are 16 drivers every race. And I'll definitely support and watch the races if anyone streams or uploads replays with commentary.

This looks like an amazing series and the driver roster is incredible. I wouldn't have been able to commit anyhow but I can fill the role of backup to make sure there are 16 drivers every race. And I'll definitely support and watch the races if anyone streams or uploads replays with commentary.
I can only imagine the chaos that is a voice chat party with this bunch :lol:

I can only imagine the chaos that is a voice chat party with this bunch :lol:
It's surprisingly comprehensible lol There's really only a few people that actively chat throughout the race so you'll get an idea of who's voice who's. Some people I think have their sensitivity too low because I can barely hear them at all but I know they're in chat with a headset. Let's get Half The Race Gone to do some commentary!

Vertex GT Sprint Series
Pre-season Test Event

We will be holding a test session this coming Friday, December 6th, doing a series of 20-minute races on tracks that are on the calendar, as well as other tracks that are not included in the calendar. This is mainly to get the grid on the track for a few tests before the year ends. Also, this test doubles as a photo op so everyone is encouraged to show off either their main or their test liveries

As this is a test event, attendance isn't mandatory, but if you are available to participate, please post a message in this thread confirming your attendance.

Lobby Opening: 20:00 (EST/GMT-5)
Entry List:
Clockwork Motorsport
@Storm_SP17
@Antares26

DRR AMG Performance Team
@Theaffliction
@Sinyster

GT Omega Racing
@DesertPenguin

Herimopp Racing
@Herimopp89
@TetsuKobura

New Union Race Club
@Kross24
@Whitetail

RGO Speed Factory
@FireEmblem10

RLB Engineering
@Mr.Skyline09
@DaGiBUS

Short Bus Window Lickers
@Neutty

Starscream Enterprises
@Miguelinho
@Freddude

TNR SKYPE CHAT RACING
@TNR_KING_FILO

Last edited:
I'm available mate where can i see the pre season race details!?
Vertex GT Sprint Series
Pre-season Test Event

We will be holding a test session this coming Friday, December 6th, doing a series of 20-minute races on tracks that are on the calendar, as well as other tracks that are not included in the calendar. This is mainly to get the grid on the track for a few tests before the year ends. Also, this test doubles as a photo op so everyone is encouraged to show off either their main or their test liveries

As this is a test event, attendance isn't mandatory, but if you are available to participate, please post a message in this thread confirming your attendance.

Lobby Opening: 20:00 (EST/GMT-5)
Entry List:
Clockwork Motorsport
@Storm_SP17
@Antares26

DRR AMG Performance Team
@Theaffliction
@Sinyster

GT Omega Racing
@DesertPenguin

Herimopp Racing
@Herimopp89