Vertex GT Sprint Series | Season Finished | Bambi, CWM, Mercedes-Benz crowned champions!

Thanks to all who attended the test session yesterday, we didn't get to do much but it at least proved the cars can race and are close on times.

We may have another test session come next year, one week before the start of the season which will also serve as the photo op session featuring hopefully all of the gird's cars.

We're now under a month away from kicking things off, but first I wanted to remind everyone to please share your liveries in the GT Sport Community, and to provide a link to it in this thread or in the discord channel if you're in it.

This is to allow us to check if the liveries follow the rules stated in the OP, as well as allowing us to properly feature everyone's cars in the spotter's guides and other media.

It was meant for everyone, but I will eventually make a list of those whose liveries I already have with me once I get around to making the initial spotter's guide.

The link should be pointing to the livery page on the GT Sport community instead of the livery picture.

Like this one.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...tivities/livery/1015253/1/4756456520476000305
I updated my other post try the link now..

Hopefully this is uploaded correctly.

ShortBus Window Lickers Entry

edit: Try it now, i have no idea what i am doing. I thought what i linked was right, but cant get the car to pop out like you have it.

20191219224933.jpg 20191219225107.jpg 20191219224940.jpg20191219225120.jpg 20191219225114.jpg 20191219225126.jpg

Livery submissions as of December 24, 2019

Approved Liveries:
Teams yet to submit their liveries:

Getting closer. Are you planning to open some practice lobbies and have some exhibition races soon?
I'm back in the Philippines until the 4th and I don't have my PS4 with me but feel free to organize some practice lobbies if you want.

We've already had a test event at the start of the month though.

I'm back in the Philippines until the 4th and I don't have my PS4 with me but feel free to organize some practice lobbies if you want.

We've already had a test event at the start of the month though.
I do remember that. I just couldn’t make that one.

Back