Vertigo Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boab
  • 15 comments
  • 688 views
Messages
494
Messages
AtsushiKuroi
As title says, I'm looking for a Vertigo Race Car.

I have a Red Bull S. Vettel X2010, both Pug 908s, a Minolta, an Audi R10...

Anyone?
 
Have a Speed 8?
 
Sorry, I don't.
 
Theres one in the OCD .....
 
Can't afford it.
 
Deal.
 

Although my next available trade is at like 12am lol, if you dont find one by then you know where i am ...
 
I'll send you the R10 as soon as you accept my friends request. I don't need the Vertigo immediately. I've just wanted once since I saw it for the first time, it looks sooooo cool! :P
 
I'll send you the R10 as soon as you accept my friends request. I don't need the Vertigo immediately. I've just wanted once since I saw it for the first time, it looks sooooo cool! :P

Ahh cool lol, ill be sure to add you once i get online 👍
 
Okay. :o)

Roughly what time will you be online?
 
ill swap vertigo race car for x1
 
It's alright, I'm trading with Turnerteam. Thanks anyway.
 
ok mate let me know if falls through
 
Will do, but I doubt it will. Regardless, I'll keep you in mind; thanks.
 
Back