very cute smiley!

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1man
  • 29 comments
  • 1,036 views
Messages
3,261
jump.gif


can we add this one?
 
I'd never use it. Though you can say that about just any smilie.

Sucks.
 
Haha, I like it, but I'm afraid a huge line of those in a marquee would be slightly annoying (and I know such a thing would happen). :p
 
Originally posted by Jordan
Haha, I like it, but I'm afraid a huge line of those in a marquee would be slightly annoying (and I know such a thing would happen). :p

like this?:

[marquee]
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
[/marquee]
 
Originally posted by Jordan
Haha, I like it, but I'm afraid a huge line of those in a marquee would be slightly annoying (and I know such a thing would happen). :p
o.k. then!
 
jump.gif


so this in a sig would be anoying! V V V V

[marquee]:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/marquee]
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


like this?:

[marquee]
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
[/marquee]
Funny. ^^^^^^^^^^^ :D
 
What about this?:
 

Attachments

  • banana.gif
    banana.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 64
Originally posted by CloneHead
What about this?:
We've already got the dancing banana! :banana:
 
Hehhe dancing Banana!

A hole marque of laughing smiliey things - over kill!
 
Originally posted by Jordan
We've already got the dancing banana! :banana:
Heh. Using this one in the sig/as the avatar, don't know whoch yet.
 
Originally posted by meme
can we add this one?
smileysex5.gif


its SO funny!

that one is cool dude .... Jordan add that smilie it's funky:D Plllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:lol:
 
I'm not so sure that Jordan wants humping smilies on GTP.... :smilewink
 
Humping Smilies... mmm I don't don't know, we don't want to end up like those Cartoon Porn sites :lol:
 
Back