Very low hp car challenge

R3Dl1N3
Koo thank you. Hopefully I got the car you put up for the comp

If you dont add me and ill send it bro. Psn is the same as gtp jdiaz092009.

EDIT: since week 2 car challenge ends tomorrow do you want to start on week 3 challenge which starts after i post the times for this week.

I got an updated time, I tweaked the suspension and reflip it and I thought I was done.

Good job c-losk, this car is a tricky one and if my time is slow I won't even bother to retune it.:grumpy:

I did my best so I don't know!

Well since we got till 5pm ET, I might give it one more time!

Good job c-losk, this car is a tricky one and if my time is slow I won't even bother to retune it.:grumpy:

I did my best so I don't know!

Well since we got till 5pm ET, I might give it one more time!

I'm gonna give it one more try cause I notice the less weight the better it was, we'll see if i have a chance.

I feel you Mickey!!! This car is just like EKs and Egs!! Shift points are like looking at a hair!

LOL, everytime I ran it I was so close to the tv that my eyes were hurting afterwards and I have a 40" inch, I had a great 0-60 at one point but I screw up my 5 so the ran went to ....

LOL, everytime I ran it I was so close to the tv that my eyes were hurting afterwards and I have a 40" inch, I had a great 0-60 at one point but I screw up my 5 so the ran went to ....

I feel you too c-losk, this car is not that easy, it will put us to the test! I dind't have time to rerun mine:( my kid is playing:( I think I know what to do:idea: outsidethebox tuning!👍

Good random pick there J!! this car make us think for a while here!!!

If you dont add me and ill send it bro. Psn is the same as gtp jdiaz092009.

EDIT: since week 2 car challenge ends tomorrow do you want to start on week 3 challenge which starts after i post the times for this week.

Koo ill add you tonight. Thank you!

Well ad you can see it's past 5 and I'm still sitting at 🤬 work... Hour 67.5 this week...

I feel you Mickey!!! This car is just like EKs and Egs!! Shift points are like looking at a hair!

Nice times everyone. Congrats Mikey! 👍

Congrats bud!

Thanks guys, I was running 13.687 and decided to toss 30 kg of ballasts on the front at the last moment with no trans retune...it will do 13.5's if shifted perfectly.

Just checked the times, first 3 really close ! Nice job 👍

2F4C6A69-ADB1-463F-A11B-70A432AC65CB-186-000000145A319464_zpscb9298be.jpg

Nice win Mikey!
I'm Second to last as always:sly:

Haha, salary man...

And congrats Mikey!

Congrats Mikey! This was definitely a tough little car

Damn, well done mikey i knew i should tried one more flip

Thanks folks,

jspec nice time too 👍 could've very easily went the other way seeing how inconsistent this thing was, I had a natural flip at 112 mph with no stretch, 1-2 quickshift to stay off the limiter ....maybe 1 bounce.

Mikeybc
Thanks folks,

jspec nice time too 👍 could've very easily went the other way seeing how inconsistent this thing was, I had a natural flip at 112 mph with no stretch, 1-2 quickshift to stay off the limiter ....maybe 1 bounce.

Awesome job bro when you can please choose the car you would like and the paints of your choice bro.

Edit: next car 1998 SUZUKI WAGON R AWD 136 HP!!

Nice, congrats Mikey I was way off, lol. Next!!!

Thanks, I got just lucky with thinking of and trying last minute ballast, otherwise I would've finished 6th and .043 sec behind you.

Awesome job bro when you can please choose the car you would like and the paints of your choice bro.

Thanks JD, Is an Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99 possible ? Along with 5 Maziora Plreadesll colour shifts ? I think I'm out if that colour.

Back