Very low hp car challenge

swara96
I just feel like I'll be 2nd to last haha

But that was my last submission for this car

Times due by tomorrow 5pm est everyone. If you don't have time for this challenge please let me know so i can either remove you or put you in for nexr week.

jdiaz092009
Times due by tomorrow 5pm est everyone. If you don't have time for this challenge please let me know so i can either remove you or put you in for nexr week.

You got my latest time right?

swara96
You got my latest time right?

Danny280zxturbo
OMG another day?

Thats cool Ill stay in the top 5!

Yeah swara i have your lastest yime bro. Yeah danny not everyone has had the time to submit their times. So you guys have til tomorrow afternoon. I wanted to make it fair to everyone.

Yeah swara i have your lastest yime bro. Yeah danny not everyone has had the time to submit their times. So you guys have til tomorrow afternoon. I wanted to make it fair to everyone.

Thats cool, I sent you my final submission! Im not messing with this car anymore, I don't care if I lose, is all good!:indiff:

I know, I'm cool about this! is a fun little car tho, thats for sure!:)

My final submission is also in, ran out of time when my vacation ended this morning. Made a "Hail Mary" last minute change yesterday that improved things but never finished re tweaking the trans.

Sorry I missed your message Danny, we really need to run the 360's soon. Should be fun 👍

Can anyone say like a time area that these should run like 13.xxx being 13.9xx or 13.7xx or maybe lower i have no idea what these can do i am probably going to come in last :(

jspectoaster
always happens,end up waiting for one submission.maybe in the future they will just have to get back in the next week....

He said midnight it only 4 ill post in a lil.

Can anyone say like a time area that these should run like 13.xxx being 13.9xx or 13.7xx or maybe lower i have no idea what these can do i am probably going to come in last :(

Nobody really knows for sure yet, I don't even think I have the car, I just borrowed it, that's what I like about these comps, your not chasing someone else's time, you just make it go as fast as you can, then figure out what you did wrong afterwards. Being last doesn't mean your a bad tuner, everyone in this has made some very fast tunes 👍

He said midnight it only 4 ill post in a lil.

PM to JD not here.

Mikeybc
Nobody really knows for sure yet, I don't even think I have the car, I just borrowed it, that's what I like about these comps, your not chasing someone else's time, you just make it go as fast as you can, then figure out what you did wrong afterwards. Being last doesn't mean your a bad tuner, everyone in this has made some very fast tunes 👍

PM to JD not here.

Hey guys for those who do not know i have extended the dealine til tomorrow 5 pm est. I know you guys have a busy life so might as well give you the time. The range i have for this car is big. This is why its hard for me to tell you who is close and what times are good. After 5 tomorrow ill post the times and post winner here and pm also.

I totally agree with you Mikey. Not knowing what time to shoot for makes it more fun to tune and less frustrating when you hit a wall. It also helps motivate you to tune harder and not be content until you've gotten everything out of it you can.

kennyblanco
I totally agree with you Mikey. Not knowing what time to shoot for makes it more fun to tune and less frustrating when you hit a wall. It also helps motivate you to tune harder and not be content until you've gotten everything out of it you can.

Good stuff mikey and kenny. I agree with both of you guys. If i tell you guys what it runs it will defeat the purpose of trying your very best. I made this comp so you guys would have something fun to do beside just tuning and dragging. It was more to see how well you guys could do with a random car. I know all of you are great tuners in what you know i.e rwd, awd, fwd. I like this comp because it takes you out of your element.

Good stuff mikey and kenny. I agree with both of you guys. If i tell you guys what it runs it will defeat the purpose i trying your very best. I made this comp so you guys would have something fun to do beside just tuning and dragging. It was more to see how well you guys could do with a random car. I know all of you are great tuners in what you know i.e rwd, awd, fwd. I like this comp because it takes you out of your element.

I get you guys i just want a little insiders haha and you are definitely taking me far out of mine because i am bad with FF and not great at low hp too

Good stuff mikey and kenny. I agree with both of you guys. If i tell you guys what it runs it will defeat the purpose of trying your very best. I made this comp so you guys would have something fun to do beside just tuning and dragging. It was more to see how well you guys could do with a random car. I know all of you are great tuners in what you know i.e rwd, awd, fwd. I like this comp because it takes you out of your element.

:lol: I think Low HP takes everyone out of their element, except Danny he proved it with the old VW's.

Time submitted.

ryzno
:lol: I think Low HP takes everyone out of their element, except Danny he proved it with the old VW's.

Time submitted.

I know what you mean i felt out of my element with the 86 mr2 1600 g. My first attempt a few months ago all i could get was 12.646. I picked up a few pointers and learn some stuff on my own. I retuned it and now it runs 12.516 .130 difference. I have already chosen the next car you guys can start tomorrow.

Btw i still need times for mich, chris, jg, and mistereads. Swara if you talk to mich or chris please let them know.

ryzno
Mr.Eads is banned, I'll let him know if I see him on.

Okay thanks bro very much appreciated.

Edit: i fixed the op so it will be much easier to read this week. Next challenge car will be AWD!!.

Last edited:
swara96
Hey jdiaz, will you have every car on share for the comp?

Yes i will bro the next challenge car will be put on share after i post everyones times. I will always have the car on share until the last minute. I can also send cars if people are having trouble borrowing it.

Back