Very low hp car challenge

That means you KILLED me because i was disappointed with my time hahaha

I don't know man, I thought my GTA was fast and them kingking showed up to the party and now Smoke sooo well see. I already submitted my time cause I thought the deadline was today.

Jd can you give a hint, how many times have been submitted and how close are they from each other? :nervous:

I ran it in auto did i did manual make that much of a difference???

Quicker in manual, kinda reminds me of the RS6 Avante 08 where you need to shift at very precise rpm's and how it surges forward compared to the auto tune ghost when you get the shift just right...miss the shift by a hundred or so rpm you'll see your ghost surge ahead of you. It's a finicky thing.

Pretty sure Danny gonna destroy my time, being ff and all :)

Last edited:
Veyronrt
Oh god........ Haha i know i am not winning tho because i thought why not use auto and make it easy haha

Lol hey bro no matter how you did you had the balls to compete so props to you. Another hint the slowest time is .300 from fastest time lol.

swara96
The slowest time is me LETS GO SWARA :D

Haha nope not you lol. Thats all i will say. Btw veyron i fixed your name you were still under hiboost.

Edit: also i will not tell you guys who submitted times.

Veyronrt
Nahh i think i take the cup for last u wanna pm eachother our times?? To see who is last??

Not yet i am giving more time because i know its summer and people have a life.

Back