Very low hp car challenge

United States
Boston Ma
jdiaz092009
prejudgeddust5
ATTENTION:AS OF 8/9/2013 THIS COMPETITION HAS BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SORRY GUYS I WILL CONTINUE THIS COMPETITION AS SOON AS I CAN.

I have decided and i hope you guys like this idea. I know most of us on here can tune high, mid, and low hp cars. I have came up with a challenge for 15 people who would like to take part. My challenge is tuning cars with less then 100 hp (but willing to go up to 300hp). You will have one week to complete the challenge and send time via pm. Times will not be posted til after deadline.

THIS WEEKS CAR IS:

NO CAR THIS WEEK GUYS!!

The prize:

Winner will receive a car of his choice and 5 paints of his choice. Remember the car you select must be under one million. Besides the prize you will have bragging rights. If there is an issue with the car for any reason please let me know on here ill will correct it right away.

IF ANYONE FEELS LIKE THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ALSO YOU MUST HAVE SSRX FOR THIS.

My psn is: jdiaz092009

1. Supafly_001--Solo Tuner
2. Chris12008 -- Fallen
3. Swara96 -- Fallen
4. C-losk -- Hiboost
5. Jgancherjr -- Solo Tuner
6. Mikeybc -- Solo Tuner
7. Danny280zxturbo -- Hiboost
8. Mistereads -- Solo Tuner
9. Kenny Blanco-- Solo Tuner
10. Veyronrt -- Real Talk
11. Michrulejj -- Fallen
12. Ryzno -- R spec
13. Jspectoaster -- Snurtle
14. Redline-- Hiboost

★TIMES & PLACES★

1.mikey-- 13.600
2.jspec-- 13.601
3.swara-- 13.607
4.danny-- 13.629
5.c-losk-- 13.643
6.supafly-- 13.664
7.kenny-- 13.731
8.ryzno -- 13.753
9.veyronrt -- 13.900

WINNER -- Mikeybc abarth a112 winner congrats!! Please choose your paints and car bro.

Last edited:
This is good JD, I'll try to borrow that car from you what's the worst that could happen? We fall asleep going down route X.

italian06
Shame i would love to do this but i dont have route x

L8erBaby
Can next weeks car be a 2CV? Because that's a car I have. :P

c-losk
This is good JD, I'll try to borrow that car from you what's the worst that could happen? We fall asleep going down route X.

chris12008
whoooooooooooo im down so what car we tuning?

Sorry italian about not having ssrx but its the only way possible to do this. L8er i have a car already for next week. Thanks for the support c-losk its very much appreciated. Chris the car is in the op ill change the op and update the new car choice every week and post the winner.

No problem just wish their was some way round it

if one of your friends has route x, and they trust you, login in on they're psn account and you can download the dlc so its saved to your ps3 :) iv helped out afew friends by doing that, works with other games too.

Times are due by the 1st of august at 12 noon est.

EDIT: To make this easier for me the first 10 people to say they want in will compete. This will make it a bit easier for me.

if one of your friends has route x, and they trust you, login in on they're psn account and you can download the dlc so its saved to your ps3 :) iv helped out afew friends by doing that, works with other games too.

I did that with my bro in-law long time ago and he got all my Dlc's, silly me.

dREAM00

if one of your friends has route x, and they trust you, login in on they're psn account and you can download the dlc so its saved to your ps3 iv helped out afew friends by doing that, works with other games too.

Can anybody on here do this for me

I already have the Subie 360 tuned... I thought it only has 59 hp though.

And I'm in.

Last edited:
Mine says 61 hp ill check again to verify for you mike.

Maybe it takes more mileage to break those in ? Or i forgot to do the second oil change ? I'll check and throw it in another bspec Daytona 500 for a few laps if I need to, I'm not gonna try and dissect my trans tune and apply it to a borrowed car.

Mikeybc
Maybe it takes more mileage to break those in ? Or i forgot to do the second oil change ? I'll check and throw it in another bspec Daytona 500 for a few laps if I need to, I'm not gonna try and dissect my trans tune and apply it to a borrowed car.

Danny280zxturbo
You know I am in J, you stoled my idea but Im glad it came from you!!

Im ready to kill this comp!!!lol!!

Haha danny i was waiting for you to say you want in i knew you would. I had been thinking about this for a while since alot of people stray away from these cars. I know you can tune these cars danny so i expecting some great times from you :). Mikey this is what i got for my 58.

20130724_190229_zps02080444.jpg

IF ANYONE HAS IDEA FOR CARS LET ME KNOW I WILLING TO GO UP TO 175HP.

Last edited:
Damn, I see why I'm only 59 hp...15 miles on it. I guess at the time I forgot it was a prize car that needs breaking in.

Last edited:
After breaking it in I retuned and submitted, OCD and UCD versions shouldn't need breaking in, just the one you get as a prize car needs to be broken.

Hehe ill wait till comp start reaching 200 hp. haha imagine miss shifting the thing 14 sec gone and probably have to start again lol i dont have the perseverance.

jdiaz092009
I have decided and i hope you guys like this idea. I know most of us on here can tune high, mid, and low hp cars. I have came up with a challenge for 10 people who would like to take part. My challenge is tuning cars with less then 100 hp (but willing to go up to 175hp). You will have one week to complete the challenge and post a pic of your time.

THIS WEEKS CAR IS:

1958 Subaru 360 (61hp!!)

I have the car on share which is fully upgraded and broken in. Times are due by august 1 @ 12noon est.

The prize:

Winner will receive a car of his choice and 5 paints of his choice. Remember the car you select must be under one million. Besides the prize you will have bragging rights. If there is an issue with the car for any reason please let me know on here ill will correct it right away.

IF ANYONE FEELS LIKE THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ALSO YOU MUST HAVE SSRX FOR THIS.

My psn is: jdiaz092009

1.ticklemypickle - T.D.S
2.chris12008 - Fallen
3.swara96 - Fallen
4.c-losk - Hiboost
5.jgancherjr -
6.mikeybc - Solo Tuner
7.danny280zxturbo - Hiboost

Winner>>>

If I can find the car, I'd love to join.

Solo in my dojo. lmao

Danny280zxturbo
What car is that one J? 61hp?

1958 subaru 360 i have it on share bro. Juju if you want in let me know you can borrow from me and just tune it. I can send it if you need me to. I can send to danny and you.

EDIT: If anyone can guess next weeks car ill give them 5 paints of their choice.

Hint- its an italian car.

Last edited:
Back