Very low hp car challenge

c-losk
Don't forget about me j.... Or how do I make that car show up?

No worries i didnt forget bro. I just had some family at the house sending it right now.

Edit: car sent bro enjoy.

Last edited:
ATTENTION: i will temporarily be cancelling this competition until further notice. I have some things going on that will keep me from having time for this. I am sorry guys ill let you know when i can resume this comp. Congrats to the first two winners danny and mikey. Again i apologize guys.

ATTENTION: i will temporarily be cancelling this competition until further notice. I have some things going on that will keep me from having time for this. I am sorry guys ill let you know when i can resume this comp. Congrats to the first two winners danny and mikey. Again i apologize guys.

awww:( ohh well I hope everything is okay:)

Supafly_001
awww:( ohh well I hope everything is okay:)

It will be bro thanks!! ill let you guys know asap when i can resume this competition. Hopefully you guys will still be down to continue.

It will be bro thanks!! ill let you guys know asap when i can resume this competition. Hopefully you guys will still be down to continue.

Bad trip bro, I like this little van! let us just post our times here on the due date?

Good luck with your personal issue J!

Hope you get stuff sorted out JD, maybe just for this one do what Danny suggested ? Post times after deadline but times on pics must be before deadline. I can supply paints for winner, and maybe a level 23 ticket.

Danny280zxturbo
Bad trip bro, I like this little van! let us just post our times here on the due date?

Good luck with your personal issue J!

Mikeybc
Hope you get stuff sorted out JD, maybe just for this one do what Danny suggested ? Post times after deadline but times on pics must be before deadline. I can supply paints for winner, and maybe a level 23 ticket.

Thanks guys for your support.

This sounds good.

Since this is the last car for a little while maybe give people 24 hours to post their time after the deadline, however any times with time/date stamped after deadline won't count, winner can recieve any 5 matte/chrome/colour shift paints including 5727cc and Danny can supply the car ?

This sounds good.

Since this is the last car for a little while maybe give people 24 hours to post their time after the deadline, however any times with time/date stamped after deadline won't count, winner can recieve any 5 matte/chrome/colour shift paints including 5727cc and Danny can supply the car ?

Good idead Mikey!! post the time with the date and time showing!!👍

What was the deadline?

I can send if you need it bro

Go for it, I was loading my game but it kept freezing, it went on for like 15 min, quiting game and loading it back up so at the end I deleted it and load my other stick but it was from the day before you sent it to me all good though, I didn't loose much....

Ninja edit: thanks bro.

c-losk
Go for it, I was loading my game but it kept freezing, it went on for like 15 min, quiting game and loading it back up so at the end I deleted it and load my other stick but it was from the day before you sent it to me all good though, I didn't loose much....

Ninja edit: thanks bro.

If you delete the back up the game wont start till it can make another one. Good thing you keep a back up.

Bad trip, Ill send mikeybc his little wagon today! Im on vacation but I have to go the office for 2hours and then Ill be back home!👍

Thanks Danny, when is deadline again ? It might just be a quick tune on this one, might have a half hour or so, hopefully I'll get lucky with it.

I say that cause thats when jd had it ending. but Danny and someone else were talking about posting within the first 24 hours after the end, not sure though lets see what danny says when he gets out his meeting...

Back