• Thread starter veryferry
  • 60 comments
Netherlands
The Hague
veryferry
_Header.jpg

Hi GTPlaneteers,

Thought I'd also start my own gallery.
I had a go at Photomode in GT5 as well, but I wasn't hooked then, so that gallery is kinda lame.
Now though, I AM hooked, so I will have a lot more updates for you.

Being a fan photographer and car enthusiast really makes me love the photomode within Gran Turismo.
In my signature you'll find my Facebook Online Portfolio: www.facebook.com/FPortfolio. There you can have a look at my "real" photographic work, as well as some 3d renders and some other stuff. If you want, please go and visit, have a look and like my page for occasional new updates.

Thanks for looking :)

Superb gallery start mate !
A lot of very good shots and some stunning ones like the Mégane rain edit, the Zonda R and the LFA smoke ones or the first Suzuki GoPro shot.
I will wait for the next updates :)

Veryferry that is a very good start for your gt6 gallery.

The Megane shot is cool and also the that Aventador is looking hot! :drool:

Did u edit both?

Keep them coming.

I just started my GT6 journey last Sunday. Will start my gallery once I have reasonably played the game. Also checkout my classic old GT4 gallery. Let me know your thoughts. Cheers! :)

Your last shots are all excellent 👍 I like a lot the mood of the first with the aventador and the lightning in the second one. Great angle for the nascar one !
And the last one is well done, I like a lot this sky and the atmosphere in this shot.

Incredible sense of speed in your Bentley pics, shots 3 is just perfect with this low angle choice. Il also like this original toning you've used in this set. And the first shot with the BMW is just perfect, very realistic 👍
Great job mate !

Incredible sense of speed in your Bentley pics, shots 3 is just perfect with this low angle choice. Il also like this original toning you've used in this set. And the first shot with the BMW is just perfect, very realistic 👍
Great job mate !

Thanks man. I do have to admit you are a source of inspiration for me ;)

I have seen no pictures before that look as good as this :drool:. Some even look real. Ill be checking here back overtime, keep it up 👍. Also please take a look at my gallery (link in my signature.)

Wow ! Why there are no more comment here ?!
The first Miura shot is just superb ! I also love the mood in the second one and in the BOSS one.
The Mazda edit work is just superb ! I totally love this shot and its atmosphere ! Bravo ! 👍
The 250 GTO and the first Reventon shots are also excellent !
Great work !

Back