veryferry - GT6 Gallery

• Thread starter veryferry
  • 60 comments
Wow ! Why there are no more comment here ?!
The first Miura shot is just superb ! I also love the mood in the second one and in the BOSS one.
The Mazda edit work is just superb ! I totally love this shot and its atmosphere ! Bravo ! 👍
The 250 GTO and the first Reventon shots are also excellent !
Great work !

Thanks man! I like to read comments like this :)

lemans_gtr_001.jpg

Nice work again mate ! 👍

I like a lot the light in the GTR shot. The two Gallardo one are very well done with a superb point of view on the scenery and a great sense of speed. Too bad there are these strange squarred lens flare effects...

And your rain edit are very well done, I especially like a lot the BMW one 👍

Bravo :)

Those Gallardo shots and the R35 - :drool:. Beautiful lighting! Same goes for the M3 in the rain. I love the moodiness of that one. I like the Pagani vs Ferrari shots too. You get a sense that the Huyrayuyau is really pushing to stay on the Ferarri's tail. Great stuff! 👍👍

This is my first time here I think this is a pretty good gallery. I especially like these shots above. Great work!👍

Though I have to say you might want to watch out for the slight oversharpening in some of your other shots, such as the Gallardo edits.

Thanks man.
Oversharpening? Maybe a tiny bit if you look very close. Or did you say that because of that flare in the top left corner? Because that's done intentionally :P

Thanks man.
Oversharpening? Maybe a tiny bit if you look very close. Or did you say that because of that flare in the top left corner? Because that's done intentionally :P
I always look at the full sized image, that's why it looks a bit oversharpened to me.

Ok, so I have no idea why I haven't visited your gallery before but I've been missing out. You have some pretty nice stuff going on. I particularly like some of your rain edits which I think are pretty good the addtion of grey clouds in most of them are done well and the toning has the right feel for that kind of weather. 👍

Theres also a handful of other shots I think are pretty great too, you have some solid composition work and use of angles. Overall nice work. 👍

Only one thing bugs me a little, in some of the rain shots I feel like the headlight/tailight glows are either a bit too strong or not quite right. Not sure what exactly what doesn't seem right, could be the size or spread of the glows. Anyway thats just me nit-picking.

I'll be visiting here again for sure. 👍

GPR
Ok, so I have no idea why I haven't visited your gallery before but I've been missing out. You have some pretty nice stuff going on. I particularly like some of your rain edits which I think are pretty good the addtion of grey clouds in most of them are done well and the toning has the right feel for that kind of weather. 👍

Theres also a handful of other shots I think are pretty great too, you have some solid composition work and use of angles. Overall nice work. 👍

Only one thing bugs me a little, in some of the rain shots I feel like the headlight/tailight glows are either a bit too strong or not quite right. Not sure what exactly what doesn't seem right, could be the size or spread of the glows. Anyway thats just me nit-picking.

I'll be visiting here again for sure. 👍

Thanks man. I do think lightglows are hard to do right. Hopefully one day I will master it haha

Superb edit work on these two rain edit, both are great ! The rain, the clouds, the reflection, the spray, ther toning, all is in place. Bravo !

Back