Veyron a standard? [Answered]

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJBLITZKRIEG
  • 2 comments
  • 586 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
171
Australia
Sydney
Messages
DJBLITKRIEG
I just won the Veyron and to my surprise it is a standard car. Is there a different year/make that's available as a premium? I wonder why try would choose to do such a thing to a car like that.
 
I just won the Veyron and to my surprise it is a standard car. Is there a different year/make that's available as a premium? I wonder why try would choose to do such a thing to a car like that.
You can get a Veyron in Used Dealerships occasionally (I haven't seen it on mine though but its just a standard throughout sadly.
 
No. It's standard. It's been discussed to death. If you checked the car list you'd see there's only one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back