Vice City, do you have yours pre-ordered?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rjensen11
  • 14 comments
  • 545 views
Messages
2,732
Well, do you? I know I do :p Even free shipping too, I think... Oh man, that's going to come 3rd to Tony Hawk 4 and FIFA2003:D
 
Originally posted by Matrixhasu77
nope but i bet i can still get one on Tuesday :)
if u do u will be one lucky mofo cuz those things are going to be HOT HOT HOT
 
Originally posted by rjensen11
Well, do you? I know I do :p Even free shipping too, I think... Oh man, that's going to come 3rd to Tony Hawk 4 and FIFA2003:D

free shipping :confused:

from who why don't u just go to the store and pick it up your self :confused:
 
I'm just that lazy, and I'm 15, so I don't have a driver's license, and I wouldn't be able to get a ride to any store which has it because I'm just not that fortunate(my family members don't think that PS2 games are a great source of joy...)
 
but what place does free shiping :confused:
 
I will buy it eventually, im not too interested in it right now to warrant buying it first day
 
im gonna wait till it hits platinum, 40 bucks cheaper.
 
im going to get myn straight away. but of course that will be on friday, november 8th :mad:
 
Originally posted by km
but what place does free shiping :confused:

Best Buy had a special on that. And now we're getting it for $40, because there was a sale this week;):D
 
I preordered mine yesterday and got it a few hours later. :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
I preordered mine yesterday and got it a few hours later. :D

Grrr, I'm still waiting! Stupid 3-4 day shipping! But it should be here before the weekend, and then I'll fail my finals because I didn't have the chance to study;)
 
Well i think its not even worth pre ordering because the first one sucked it was ok for the first week then it lost its whatever. It was just a very repetetive game. :rolleyes: I made a mistake when i bought as soon as it came and i wont make the same mistake on vice city. :(
 
Personally speaking (no offense to anyone), I could care less about any GTA - to include Vice City
 
Back