Vice City Record Book v2

Well, your right about something, i'm not going down without a fight! But if i did lose my records i guess i could handle that, but yeah i re-start school (GR. 11) on august 28th i believe so pretty much after then, i'm screwed. And for your "killing spot" you just use vigilante missions don't you?

EDIT: that 11,000 kill day was more of just a night, before i went to work at 5pm i had killed 2000 that day, so after that i was up till 4am killing like there was no tommrow!

EDIT EDIT: Helis and Planes destroyed - 6456

Originally posted by Acidman
Well, your right about something, i'm not going down without a fight! But if i did lose my records i guess i could handle that, but yeah i re-start school (GR. 11) on august 28th i believe so pretty much after then, i'm screwed. And for your "killing spot" you just use vigilante missions don't you?

EDIT: that 11,000 kill day was more of just a night, before i went to work at 5pm i had killed 2000 that day, so after that i was up till 4am killing like there was no tommrow!

EDIT EDIT: Helis and Planes destroyed - 6456

I knew you had at least 6000 planes and helicopters (the only way your CR adds up)

As for the Killing spot, the answer is 'sort of' -- (if you look at my stat posts the last few days, my people wasted is going up ALOT faster then my criminals wasted) I do start a vigilante and do like 30-40 levels or so. This leaves at least an hour on the clock--I use this so I know how much time I am killing--I try to do at least and hour at a time. Then I leave one car and let it drive around and go to my spot---and kill, kill, kill--if the hunter stars smoking--I go straight to the last vigilante car and blow it up to heal the hunter quickly and then do a few more vigilante levels to heal it some more and then head back to my spot (they really need a hunter damage meter so I know when I'm fully healed)--I've had a hunter last for about 75 minutes one time but it usually last about 40-45 minutes before I need to heal it.

Brown Thunder just doen't kill fast enuf unless you get a great spawning point. I've only found one spawning spot that comes close to my killing spot--I did about 100 levels (about 800 kills) in about 15-20 minutes (and did about 50 levels without having to chase down the third car--kept destroying itself) during one stretch which is close to my rate at my spot. I did a total of just over 800 levels in under 3 hours at this spot because it was so great and would have went for the vigilante level record but there were thunderstorms around and I was afraid of losing power and losing everything--since you can't save during vigilante. I haven't been able to get it to spawn from this place since that one time.

If I could get it to spawn from this spot I would rack up a bunch of kills there since it is so much easier to kill doing brown thunder then from my spot with the added bonus of healing the hunter constantly. My spot is just faster, not easier.

I did play some more this morning--- I wonder how many kills I got??? :mischievous:

Oh, so it's a game you want to play is it? Well i guess i'm not going to post my stats for awhile to, this is going to be cool, how about in say a week (until next Sunday) we post our stats?

Originally posted by Acidman
Oh, so it's a game you want to play is it? Well i guess i'm not going to post my stats for awhile to, this is going to be cool, how about in say a week (until next Sunday) we post our stats?

I was just trying to mess with your head.

I doubt I will get much playing done the next week anyway..I work 12 hours shifts 5 of the next 7 days and am "Dad" on the two days I'm not at work...likely my stats next sunday will be what they are right now (so you can take a breather if you want Acidman)--so to beat the rush.

My latest stats (I found another sweet spawning spot and just did 270 levels of Brown Thunder in about 50-60 minutes...if I didn't have to get up at 5:45 AM tomorrow I'd still be playing).

Criminal Rating 437,043 #2
People wasted 91,799 #2 (over 30,000 kills since Fri morning :) )
Road Vehicles destroyed 23,351 #1
Planes and Helicopters destroyed 4,520 #2
Accuracy 187% #3
Seagulls sniped 161 #2
Max insane flips 3 #1 (tie)
Max insane height 74 Meters (fluke or game glitch) #1
Criminals wasted 29,654 #3
Criminals killed on Vigilante Mission 39,320 #3
Kgs of Explosives 15,858 #3
Total Fires Extinguished 441 #1

Time played: oops...forgot to write it down--I guess about 199 hrs.

I will try to post some stat pics (for the doubters) on wednesday (my next day off).

Everyone--Since Integra hasn't been updating due to him being too busy with other things (like there is anything more important then Vice City), I emailed him and he agreed to let me start editing the record book-- to do this I have to start a new thread--

Please discontinue posting record stats to this message thread..

post them to Vice City Recordbook V 3.0

Spuds

Back