Vice City Record Book v2

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Wow, I haven't played Vice for so long, I'm just going to pop it in now and go on a Sunshine Autos rampage...:D
I don't like SA rampages. The cops take too long to spawn. :irked:

Wow, I've wasted 3753 people...W00t! Heh, I also finally got the SWAT truck thingo...it always blew up before I could get in it.

Originally posted by Acidman
Well i'm going to kill another 1000 today and raise my CR another 10,000 so i should make it to 500,000 CR by thursday at the most, but problably Wednesday

Criminal Rating - 462193
People You've Wasted - 111098

EDIT: and acctually i have a tip for you Spuds, when your Hunter starts smoking do some Vilgilante levels, about 5, becasue for every level you pass your Hunter will get repaired a little bit, so if you just have some white smoke coming out of it, 5 levels should get you back up to full health. So now you can spend more time in the air and not have to worry about changing hunters!

Thanks for the tip but I figured that one out already-- I was tired which is why I quit. I went 45 minutes on my Hunter killing spree and was falling asleep.

How am I gonna catch you. I raise my CR 20,000 doing 800 levels of vigilante yesterday thinking "yes, I'm gonna make some back on Acidman" and then you pull a 50,000 CR gain out.:banghead:

My Stats (records) on my 100% game.

CR 387,787
People wasted 58,807
Road Vehicles destroyed 14,580
Planes and Helicopters destroyed 4,087
Accuracy 146%
Seagulls sniped 138
Max insane flips 3
Max insane height 74 Meters (fluke or game glitch)

CR 391,401
People wasted 60,100
Road Vehicles destroyed 15,050
Planes and Helicopters destroyed 4,120
Accuracy 148%
Seagulls sniped 138
Max insane flips 3

Geez Spuds, are we the only ones who play this game all the time anymore? I have some more updates but I have to go and cut some grass right now so i'll post them later today.

I play when I get a chance, mainly on my days off--my wife has been working on my days off the last several weeks so I'm "Dad" most of the day. I'll get about 1-2 hours in before my kid wakes up and then I'll pause it and get another 1-2 hours in when he takes his nap and that is pretty much it-- I'll get some playing time in this weekend though:D

I think you ruined it for everyone--nobody thinks they are gonna catch you so they quit playing. I guess I'm still delusional and think I still have a chance:lol:

I think I'm doing ok considering you have something like 225+ hours in and I'm somewhere around 180. In 45 hours I could blow right by you... I really needed your PS2 to have been gone a few more weeks.:mischievous:

I was actually thinking the same thing that I kinda pissed everyone off. I'm actually pushing 250 hours of play time, it just turned over to 249 yesterday.

I keep trying to refine my methods for both CR and killing to get my rate up which keeps me interested--my method for killing gives me about 3000 per hour now and about 600-700 road vehicles per hour. I've learned a few tricks but obviously I can't share them with you unless your CR gets way out of striking range from me; as if 102,000+ isn't out of range---I AM delusional.:odd:

I will share my methods some day.

Spuds

Yeah I don't know, are you trying to beat my people killed record as well or just the CR one? Either way yes, you are delusional :lol:, but competion is always welcome, unless you beat me, then competion is bad.

and here are those updates:

Criminal Rating - 506817
People You've Wasted - 116122

1000 kills a day keeps the doctor away!

Criminal Rating - 508552
People You've Wasted - 117205

Jeez, you're just a cold hearted mofo, aren't you? :)

KM.

(you're planning to get to 1 million aren't you? I think only father time or a corrupt file can stop you)

Yeah I don't know, are you trying to beat my people killed record as well or just the CR one? Either way yes, you are delusional :lol:, but competion is always welcome, unless you beat me, then competion is bad.

and here are those updates:

Criminal Rating - 506817
People You've Wasted - 116122

All of your records--I did another time trial--615 kills in ten minutes--5700 today so far. Sorry no pics, my wife is out of town and she took the camera

CR 399,934
People wasted 65,842
Road Vehicles destroyed 16,938
Planes and Helicopters destroyed 4,209
Accuracy 152%
Seagulls sniped 138
Max insane flips 3

I'm done for the day--11,300 kills today :)

I'm in the top 3 for a few more records

Criminal Rating 409,868
People wasted 72,491
Road Vehicles destroyed 18,653
Planes and Helicopters destroyed 4,272
Accuracy 162%
Seagulls sniped 149
Max insane flips 3
Criminals wasted 25,559
Criminals killed on Vigilante Mission 33,803

Not a record (but if anyone cares)
Hours played 190:02

OH! So that's how it's going to be huh? You just think you can just kill more poeple than me huh? Nobody kills more than Acidman, you easily forget I have no life I can play for hours on end! I had about 118,000 people killed this morning, i'll post some numbers when i'm done tonight!

P.S. i'm just buggin ya! :lol:

You think you have less then a life then me??-- I never go outside (I redefined the words pasty skin), my hands are deformed permanently into the shape of the controller, I'm starting to grow extra thumbs on my right hand so I can hit more then one button at a time, I sometimes forget to eat I'm so busy killing--I dream about Vice City. How many times have you had over 11,000 kills in one day (thats almost 10% of your total)--just because you have killed more doesn't mean you kill faster or better. I kill smarter and faster-Look at my time played--and I'm no where near done killin!!!

My latest stats:

Criminal Rating 416,583
People wasted 76,884
Road Vehicles destroyed 19,675
Planes and Helicopters destroyed 4,336
Accuracy 167%
Seagulls sniped 149
Max insane flips 3
Criminals wasted 26,013
Criminals killed on Vigilante Mission 34,393
Kgs of Explosives 15,858

Not a record (but if anyone cares)
Hours played 192:18

Oh my god, Spuds725 you have earned my respect, only a few people have eraned my respect through this game and that respect has been lost, since lots of people have stopped playing the game, and let me tell you people, killing over 11,000 in one night is not an easy task. :bowdown:

When i came home from work at 11:00 P.M. and i looked at GTPlanet only to find that you have killed over 11,000 people! I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me, so i turned on my Playstation 2 and i was up till 4:00 A.M., but i did it i also killed 11,000 people, but then i look and you have already killed another 6,000 people?!?

Yeah i don't know, those records are going to be yours soon enough, you are a more efficent killing machine than me, and that's not easy to say, i'll still kill my 1000-2000 people a day or whatever, but Spuds you are the man, man. 👍

Oh and i already have astered the art of pressing just about all of the buttons on the controller at once. :lol:

Oops, I forgot to include my stats in my other post :dunce:

Criminal Rating - 535991
People You've Wasted - 129013 (i'll push it over 130,000 before the day is out)

Oops, I forgot to include my stats in my other post :dunce:

Criminal Rating - 535991
People You've Wasted - 129013 (i'll push it over 130,000 before the day is out)

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

**** !!!

I'm never gonna catch you if I keep pushing you--- Maybe I'll burn you out and you will get sick to your stomach just thinking about playing:mischievous: :mischievous:

My latest stats:

Criminal Rating 423,288
People wasted 81,325
Road Vehicles destroyed 20,717
Planes and Helicopters destroyed 4,395
Accuracy 174%
Seagulls sniped 151
Max insane flips 3
Criminals wasted 26,466
Criminals killed on Vigilante Mission 34,971
Kgs of Explosives 15,858

Time played: 193:58

Time to hang it up for the night--I just got busted after a 2700 killing spree and so lost my CR points for it:banghead:

I also discovered today that if you shoot the police helicopter with missles from the hunter at point blank range you don't just catch fire--you die instantly :mad:

I got almost 12,000 kills today though :).

My latest stats:

Criminal Rating 425,067 #2
People wasted 84,083 #2
Road Vehicles destroyed 21,414 #1
Planes and Helicopters destroyed 4,430 #1 (until Acidman posts his)
Accuracy 178% #3
Seagulls sniped 151 #2
Max insane flips 3 #1 (tie)
Max insane height 74 Meters (fluke or game glitch) #1
Criminals wasted 27,038 #3
Criminals killed on Vigilante Mission 35,662 #3
Kgs of Explosives 15,858 #3
Total Fires Extinguished 441 #1

Time played: 195:32

Wow, so I think eventually Spuds will overtake Acidman...at this rate...;)

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Wow, so I think eventually Spuds will overtake Acidman...at this rate...;)

Thanks but I doubt it (at least til school starts for him)..he only works part time. I am out of school (for a long time now) and work on average, 44 hours/week-- I also have a house to take care of and a 10 month old son. The only reason I'm having a good weekend is that my wife is visiting her sister and took kid with her. I've been working in some vice city between weekend projects-- replaced storm door, some electrical work, mow grass, various yard work, walking the dog. I've been leaving the game paused and playing when I get a chance.

I thought maybe i had a chance but he showed he can pull off an 11,000 kill day too-- it is quite a task. I will only catch him if he allows it and he doesn't seem to be slowing down---I'm still over 45,000 kills behind and over 100,000 on CR...I guess I should stop updating my progress so often and keep him guessing--:mischievous:

Integra found out the hard way about Acidman's tenacity-- I could probably catch up to him and then he would kill 20,000 more--:banghead:

Back