Vice City Record Book v2

I better get on my horse, Acidman is pulling away.

CR 363,622
Max Insane Flips 3 (see pic)-- used fused bike glitch
Seagulls sniped 138

Attachments

• triple.jpg
    triple.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 44
Maybe we shouldn't include the records with the fused bike glitches...:P
It's sort of like a cheat...

Originally posted by Spuds725
I better get on my horse, Acidman is pulling away.

Sorry, but you might want to look into getting a faster horse.

Criminal Rating - 441121
People You've Wasted - 107075

If you guys really need a screenshot i can post one tommrow, i was going to post one tonight but my dad is away for the night and he took the camera.

Originally posted by Acidman
Sorry, but you might want to look into getting a faster horse.

Criminal Rating - 441121
People You've Wasted - 107075

If you guys really need a screenshot i can post one tommrow, i was going to post one tonight but my dad is away for the night and he took the camera.

I'm not sure if Integra wants one but pls post one when you go over 500,000 for your CR--should take you about a week or so.

Pace yourself Acidman--this is a Marathon, not a sprint.

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER

Its impossible to differentiate between the two unless we use the honor system-:lol: I almost kept a straight face.

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER

i dont know about everyone else, but i think using glitches are ok.. does anyone know their largest rotation without using the glitch? it think mine is just over 1900

Originally posted by IntegraGS-R
screenshot please.
Sorry I don't have a digital camera:( So if you can't post my record on there its cool I just like to play the game.I just thought it would be kind of cool to have my name on the record list,but oh well

Happy Killing all:D

Originally posted by IntegraGS-R
i dont know about everyone else, but i think using glitches are ok.. does anyone know their largest rotation without using the glitch? it think mine is just over 1900
Mine is only about 800 or so :dunce: --I'm sure curious where you got 1900 without the glitch (I'm assuming you did it on a bike).

Mine was about 1100. It happed coming across the southern most bridge from the first island to the second(I think you all know the jump)its right after you cross the main road. anyway when I hit the jump; on a PCJ of course;I side swiped the tree right there and started spinning. till this day I have no idea how I stayed on the bike.It was sweet

I never used the fuse glitch (only to screw around with but then loaded my game after i was done, becasue it is like cheating to me) and the highest rotation i have gotten is 1244 of the fountain at prawn island.

I'm sorry guys, i'm getting crazy here, hopefully once i get to 500,000 Criminal Rating i'll cool down for awhile.

Criminal Rating - 451997
People You've Wasted - 110007

I also finally timed my self in my killing spot and i killed exactley 234 people in 5 minutes, but they were spawing pretty quickly so usually it's not that much.

Just so that you guys know i'm not lying (because that would be sad) here's a pic, i'll post another one when i get to 500,000 CR

fba2741d.jpg

I'm sorry guys, i'm getting crazy here, hopefully once i get to 500,000 Criminal Rating i'll cool down for awhile.

Criminal Rating - 451997

I also finally timed my self in my killing spot and i killed exactley 234 people in 5 minutes, but they were spawing pretty quickly so usually it's not that much.
Cool down!? If you stop killing, I'll walk to London.

Criminal Rating - 451997

Just like that, I was 60,000 CR points behind you and now I'm almost 90,000 behind you. I need to find a way to play at work.

My spot varies slightly too based on how fast the people and cars spawn and alot of times I'll get in a spot where I kill 80 people in under a minute only to have to stop to blow up the police helicopter then when I resume I can't get in just the right position to get the spawning to resume at its previous rate-- by the time I find my "spot" again its almost time for the police helicopter to show up again (I use the Hunter so its probably harder to find my spot then Acidman). Even with these problems I can still rack up 2000-2500 kills per hour with my "method"

Just some hints for you killer wannabees-- moving cars contain people so when you blow them up you get kills and the game engine doesn't like having too many cars on screen at one time (including blown up ones) so it helps if you turn away from the blown up cars --it will make new ones spawn faster. Alot of my kills are people in vehicles.

Spuds

Yeah, since i'm on the ground with the rocket launcher, I have to take down the police helicopter whenever it appears. which is not too much of a task since i already have the rocket launcher selected, and also I have to stop my killing for a minute or two every once and awhile to go and pick up some more armor/health.

Criminal Rating - 451997

I timed myself again last night in my "spot". I got 581 kills over the first 10 minutes, and 2060 over 40 minutes (pace dropped some). My Hunter started smoking and I started getting tired so I quit after about 45 minutes.

CR 367,--- (I didn't write it down)

Well i'm going to kill another 1000 today and raise my CR another 10,000 so i should make it to 500,000 CR by thursday at the most, but problably Wednesday

Criminal Rating - 462193
People You've Wasted - 111098

EDIT: and acctually i have a tip for you Spuds, when your Hunter starts smoking do some Vilgilante levels, about 5, becasue for every level you pass your Hunter will get repaired a little bit, so if you just have some white smoke coming out of it, 5 levels should get you back up to full health. So now you can spend more time in the air and not have to worry about changing hunters!

Ok that's it, no more of this screwing around stuff, i'm going for 500,00 Cr TONIGHT!

I'll post a pic when i'm done! :mischievous:
I don't think I have any worries about losing that bet. :D

Wow, I haven't played Vice for so long, I'm just going to pop it in now and go on a Sunshine Autos rampage...:D

Back