Video Games You Currently Want?

My Autumn looks like this, in order of launch:
  • Starfield (Game Pass)
  • The Crew Motorfest (Full purchase price)
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty (Expansion purchase)
  • Forza Motorsport (Game Pass)

So the original Motortoon was available in the US? Can only imagine it's rather hard to find.
In a weird marketing decision, the Motor Toon Grand Prix you got in the States is the 2nd game; the first one never released there, so they pulled an early Final Fantasy and removed the number. Bizarrely, here in Europe, the first one didn't release here either but they didn't bother changing the title, which probably confused more than a few people back then.

Man, I apparently don't think all that much about what games I want these days because I never realized how many I really wanted until I made this thread.
1. Lego Island. Having grown up with Lego Island 2 on PS1, I am curious to know what its predecessor is like.
2. Planet Hot Wheels Energy Discs. Okay, theirs 6 of these and I only have one, but for years I have wanted them all. I am not sure why I haven't pursued them more, but I think it's high time I finally complete my childhood goal of finishing the collection.
3. Hot Wheels Mechanix. Played a demo of this on one as a kid on one of the energy discs mentioned above and was always curious to see the rest of the game. Though unfortunately, I don't think the game runs well on Windows 10 these days, I still want to get it in case a way of playing it is found. This game still interests me no matter what.
4. Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. While I already want it for Xbox, I still want it for PC since modders have had a field day with it and if I know them well, they're only going find more things to do in this game and so will I. So although I doubt I can run it on my current PC, I still want to get it since modding is already a thing for it and I'll one day dig into it. Fortunately, it goes on sale on Steam somewhat often.
5. Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005). Yea, I want it for this too simply because of the mods.
1. Need for Speed II. Played this some years ago and was pretty impressed with what little I played of it, but I don't own it and now I want to get it to complete my collection of 1st gen NFS games since I have all of them except this one.
1. NASCAR Dirt to Daytona. Made this post earlier mostly because I wanted to include this, yet somehow I still forgot anyways! :boggled: Not only do I have a renewed in NASCAR now, but I was recommended this game by Jahgee years ago and upon seeing some gameplay of it recently and finding out it has dirt tracks, I am eager to try it out!
1. Speedway Racing. Just saw this in my recommended feed on Youtube and already I like what I am seeing with it. It gives me Daytona USA vibes and the fact it's only $10 seems pretty encouraging.
1. Cruis'n Velocity. Just found out this game exists as I was typing this post and looked it up and it feels like something I would enjoy. After all, the Cruis'n series has always fascinated me since I was a kid and was something I always wanted to get into every time I saw an arcade cabinet for one of their games. While this ain't the same as that, I am still eager to play it regardless.
2. Spongebob Squarepants Revenge of the Flying Dutchman. Wanted this game as a kid, but never got it because it was too expensive, but just recently someone mentioned it to me again. Now that it's probably more affordable, I think it's time I finally get my hands on it.

Last edited:
As I'm not a gamer, none. However, I have been thinking about getting the PC version of Beyond Two Souls for a while now...might get around to it one day...

They've started putting PSP titles in their line up of classic games on PS Plus (most available separately), so they could put the remake collection on there.

Balders gate 3. Can’t wait.
As a PS5 player I'm not jealous of the PC players getting it tomorrow (or at least starting their downloads then) while I have to wait another month. I'm really not jealous.

Jealousy GIF

As a PS5 player I'm not jealous of the PC players getting it tomorrow (or at least starting their downloads then) while I have to wait another month. I'm really not jealous.

Jealousy GIF
Luckily I’m going on holiday, so I can deal with the wait.

I’m thinking of taking the plunge into Baldur’s Gate 3 on the PS5. However despite the reviews so far being really good and positive, I’ve yet to see anyone on GTP playing it on the PC. This makes me wonder if maybe the reviews are a little one sided?

I’m thinking of taking the plunge into Baldur’s Gate 3 on the PS5. However despite the reviews so far being really good and positive, I’ve yet to see anyone on GTP playing it on the PC. This makes me wonder if maybe the reviews are a little one sided?
I’d check out Reddit and Resetera for some genuine player reviews and reactions. Seems mostly positive, and not too overwhelming for newbies which is encouraging.

I’m clearing the decks for September to dive in, have ordered the Players Handbook in the meantime to get up to speed. My only D&D experiences are some ancient Dragonlance books and the Chris Pine film.

• Starfield, really really looking forward to it.
  • Armored Cored - Days of Rubicon Looks nice and I like mecha so yeah.
  • Fatal Fury - City of the Wolves Been a SNK and capcom fighting games fans for many years so yeah.
  • Also waiting on RE4R dlc's as they should come even if nothing is annonced yet.
I play Baldur's Gate 3 on PC, it looks amazing (5800x + 3080ti) and it's super fun so far (I never played one but became a fan of DND because of Critical Role). Still getting used to everything but so far so good (I'm on chapter 1), didnt had that much time this week-end (Evo 2023 took most of my time).

Last edited:
I’d check out Reddit and Resetera for some genuine player reviews and reactions. Seems mostly positive, and not too overwhelming for newbies which is encouraging.

I’m clearing the decks for September to dive in, have ordered the Players Handbook in the meantime to get up to speed. My only D&D experiences are some ancient Dragonlance books and the Chris Pine film.

I’ve never played D&D or read any of the books etc. I knew of its existence through friends I played Magic The Gathering with and friends who I also played Warhammer with.

I’ve been watching some Streams Sacrial has been doing on Twitch to get a better understanding of what I’m in for if I jump in.

Would love a new Virtua Fighter game... know it won't happen, but I can wish.

Still play it on my Dreamcast (VF3) and PS4 (4 & 5).

I am looking for an older sim racing title for which to produce content for. Among them:

* rFactor (on Steam) - While I bought rFactor back circa 2006, I may have to buy rFactor again, but on Steam. Either that, or I find some way to get all of my past rFactor content playable again without needing to buy the Steam version of a game I already own.

* rFactor 2 (again?) - I refunded this game for a second time recently until I learned there COULD be a way to play rF2 again. I feel like I may eventually get rF2 and stay with it if I want to produce locations and/or vehicles within the realm of rFactor.

* GP Bikes - There are no motorcycle sims of quality outside of the RIDE and MotoGP series today. While I do love cars, I try to be a motorcycle fan also. I would be tickled pink if I could race some of my 3D model tracks on a motorcycle outside of my various car simulations I own. So I am looking to GP Bikes from PiBoSo. And if I get enough interest and intrigue, I may try out another PiBoSo game with MX Bikes- the supercross/motocross simulator.

So, yeah... I be sim racin' yo'.

I don't really collect videogames but I've sort of stumbled into having a nearly complete set of the Vectrex games that were released in UK/Europe. I picked up all my games from bargain bins in the mid 80s after the Vectrex console was discontinued.

This is the only game I'm missing and I never saw it for sale in the UK back in the day so it is relatively rare:

Attachments

• 1693996586125.png
    1693996586125.png
    513.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I’m jealous, the Vectrex was also something I wanted to dabble with, but I couldn’t justify the cost against how much I’d actually use the thing. Still a super neat piece of tech though!

I’m jealous, the Vectrex was also something I wanted to dabble with, but I couldn’t justify the cost against how much I’d actually use the thing. Still a super neat piece of tech though!
They go for crazy money these days. Thankfully I got mine for Christmas '84. Still works perfectly too.

The Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection is something I have been considering lately for both the PS4 and Xbox Series X. Why both of these? Well the Series X is my console of choice currently, it's the one I use the most and it's also the most powerful one I have too. Plus the idea of playing BF2 on it again on a newer console is an idea I've been into for quite some time now.

As for the PS4 version, my reasons are different. I want to get it on this console because both my brother and my cousin are on PS4 and I hope to play online with them someday. However, perhaps the bigger reason for me is because the PS4 can be hacked, and when I do decide to do this, it will probably allow me to make some desirable modifications to the game, something I can't do on the Xbox version.

It will be a while before I get it though because of its price and the simple fact I haven't played BF2 in a long time. I want to experience it again on PS2 before I go any further. Going to look at some reviews in the mean time though.

I'm interested in Expeditions: A Mudrunner Game because I really like Snowrunner and I like the idea a lot. But in truth I probably don't have the time to pile in at the moment and feel games like this are a much better purchase 12 months from now than at launch with more DLC and patches to fix issues etc. I'm also interested in the Tomb Raider remastered collection but again something is stopping me from buying it, I guess it's the feeling that it's mostly nostalgia driving my interest and the games will feel a bit primative in reality.

Oh and I'm interested in Football Manager 24 but it never bloody goes on sale anywhere, so again my money stays in my pocket at the moment.

Back