VIDEO: Nurburgring $ and EXP Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 7 comments
  • 2,619 views
I can understand your enthusiasm, but please...

STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH THREADS.

This one stays for the moment because it is on-topic for the forum. Everything else goes.
 
Yeah, They're all Locked up already and I apologized to everyone else in the Original thread about my Childish behavior.


Is it possible for you to "DELETE" instead of "LOCK" my threads that I posted? I would rather not have them on the Forums Period?
 
Does this work with other cars?
 
A few that i've tested, NO, but i'm still trying to see If i can get another car pushed inside.
 
Well, I was able to get glitched in but now I need someone to show me where to run circles. :)
 
And here comes another patch to correct a glitch and nothing else.
 
Back