Video of the Gumball 2005 start.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Encyclopedia
  • 9 comments
  • 668 views
It looked like the best of gt4 + NFS were on the catwalk , right there . Yeah , the white GroupC looked like it had Sauber connections . . . He was clanking on that clutch , like !
 
Ahhhh, gumball is around once again.

I should really get around to watching the show this year.
 
Wasn't interested until the name Farboud came up. Gonna have a look :)
 
WTF... there was some questionable cars in there and I'm not talking about the tank or the Ice cream truck either. :dunce: Oh yeah... and 1 Viper... gee... whoo hoo... :rolleyes:
 
I wish someone would do the 3k in a Midget. That would take serious balls.
 
Omnis
I wish someone would do the 3k in a Midget. That would take serious balls.


I seem to remember someone doing it in a Fiat 500 last year.
 
Back