Views

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTONERC34
  • 33 comments
  • 1,106 views
Messages
12
Hey everyone what views do ya'll play in personally I like the 1st person view the best or would it be called a 1st car view ?
 
i like the view behind the car, couse of the sound of speed, wind, and the car :)
greets
 
I like to see what line I'm taking so I view from behind the car. I'll drive in 1st person if the car's too tall to the point I can't see my line.. (damn you bettle cup car)
 
If that view is first person, that person needs medical attention badly. He's got his eyes about 20mm off the tarmac, right at the front of the car.
 
I also use the "first car" view. I'm not really sure why...it's just habit I guess. I race better in that view now since I am so used to it.
 
Inside the car, but I often switch to behind the car when i'm on straights, to look at my car. But then I always switch back to inside for the rest of the lap.
 
Always from "Bumper cam" for me, used to race the other way though
 
I'm a mix. Some parts of the race I'm using the in car veiw, Some parts of the race im using the Car Veiw.
 
I always race from behind the car. Maybe I should get used to racing from the bumper view, though, since it is more realistic and it gives you a better sense of speed.
 
with first person view i feel more like i'm driving the car, instead of magically flying through the air behind it...
 
Bumper cam for me, just because I drive like a drunkard when using helichopter view.
 
I didn't expect to see so many people that go bumper view. Guess I'm just different
upsidedown.gif
 
In car - much the same issue as Sage, I seem to be about a second behind the action when I drive in 'out of car' view - I react to the pitch of the car rather than where it's going.

Funnily enough, I don't have that problem in GTA 3 or VC, where I'm quite happy to use the 'above car' view - but then, I do have a lot more accidents in that game...
 
my fave view is the one where i am lookin at the TV :p

cant see much any other way :p
 
Bumper Cam for me. I can't see how close I am to the other cars with the behind-the-car view.
 
I tend to alternate, but I'd say 90% of the time I drive in the 3rd person view, or bumper cam haha
 
I always use the chase view, can't control it with the bumper cam...:|
 
my fave view is the one where i am lookin at the TV

cant see much any other way

Nice one. ving! I don't think there is another way, either!
 
A true master can drive blind and deaf. I can drive by the rumble of the controller alone. :sly:
 
Definately bumper cam, although it takes a little bit of time trying to get used to knowing if the wheels are still on track or not.
 
In car, if the outside view was adjustable I might use it (like in Colin McRae Rally 2.0). But as it is I can't seem to determine my angle of attack in third person in relation to my racing line, I always spend lots of time in the grass...
 
Bumper; however, I have an odd habit of switching to 3rd person and looking back as I exit corners.

I don't notice it when I do it, but people always ask why I do it. :D
 
Back