Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,088 views
Going for All Time Top Posters today. Only about another 200 away. :D
 
Turbo1.jpg


nice EARLY (1993) SVS Turbocharged engine
 
the turbo was blurreed out oned the bottom of the headers....
 
Originally posted by viperman
im gettin broadbnd!!!!!! in like 2 weeks

I'm gettin broadband!!!! in like 4 weeks. :reallyodd
 
how long till u get ps2

BTW: already have PS2 :p im gonna get the plugin so i can play online
 
I cant wait til I get my check from my financial aid so I can get the online adapter for my ps2 plus a few games.
 
I never realised how poor Americans are - excluding Bill Gates.

DSL is only like $30 over there and it's $400 here!
DSL (according to viperman) is about $50 per month and it's the same here.

Man, ISDN cost me $100 and that's only half the speed of ADSL. I pay like $34 a month for it too.
 
:cry: I must be the only one around here without a PS2 - they are $399 here!
 
Back