Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,087 views
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
so do you guys think hennessey will be going with a supercharger this time around considering in car & drivers test,the turbo's in the venom were lagging heavilly....??


i shure hope so!!!! :thumbsup:
I hope so too. :)
 
considering a turbo gives more power, (sorta) the supercharger has no lag at all (basically) because it is driven drictly though crankshaft...
 
and the supercharger has to be a bolt on intake manifold type,not a ****ty one.....
 
because it is driven drictly though crankshaft...
So 5-10 hp is used turning the blower :)
So the bigger the charger, the more power used to turn it, but the power put out by the blower cancels that drop out (5-10 lost compared to 400+ boost?).
 
eddy get on AIM,i need to tell yopu something in private
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy

So 5-10 hp is used turning the blower :)
So the bigger the charger, the more power used to turn it, but the power put out by the blower cancels that drop out (5-10 lost compared to 400+ boost?).
correct my friend,and you can cheat the power like this,it takes 5-10 horses to turn the blower,so why dont we take off the hydraulic pump (power steering is for sissies) and air conditioning (nah be going fast,we've got the wind to cool us down) and there will be a 100% gain of power and a absolute 0% loss :)
 
okay dudes,im off for a bit,cya (eddy ill chat aim tomorrow)
 
My dad is computer illiterate.
I hate my parents coming in here and reading what Im doing on the net.
 
Originally posted by Powerman
Hey eddy
Your Compressing PS7 right?
Um Does anyone know where I can get Winace?
I have compressed it but it ain't much smaller in file size. :(
By the you come online and I the file transfer is complete, you could've downloaded it yourself.
 
And 5612 for me - so I can go onto the "Ever" Top Posters list. ;)
 
Back