Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,087 views
I don't know. The new Bugatti Veyron 16/4 has a W16 engine and it has a top speed of 409kph/255mph! :eek:
 
but W16 whats it mean,im confused...
it it a 60 degree angle of pistons????

and they form a W of some sort??
 
bingo!!!!

example a W12 is like two V6s bolted together,forming a W,ging extreme power,with little space,the two crankshafts somehow turn the flywheel......
 
Offical VFC Mmember/Visitor Post Count
Update
DessViperV-10 1272
eddy_2790 1053
viperman 754
viper_maniac 323
GTS-R_MAN 319
troy 173
Voltron 166
CEINFXCONCEPT 55
GranTurismoRacer 41
kesen 32
Cobraboy 29
Powerman 27
Josh 25
PunkRock 23
StevieMo 17
Kip kip jan 3 17
NocturnalPS 16
Ttone57 16
ViperConcept 16
husky_845 15
Jpec07 12
Mace 12
troy1 11
whitez 11
Rumple Foreskin 8
Ghostrider 6
Zero 6
rufrgt_sn00pie2001 5
mybad4990 4
buttfovKing ducks! 4
Sk8erBrett_Viper999 3
meme 3
MugenMan 2002 3
Deathhawk 3
kipkipjan3 2
Viper202 2
Blugy 2
Saleen Man 2
GCstyle 2
ebo#1 1
BMW POWER 1
ShobThaBob 1
boombexus 1
Sparxxx 1
Evolution Racer 1
Bimmerkid44 1
EricTheMonster 1
viperfreak 1
Axis maN 1
blackngray 1
MistaX 1
NissanLover 1
DODGE the VIPER 1
Puffy 1
streetracer780 1
hansk8 1
Viper Fanatic 1
silvercorvette 1
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:reallyodd Forget how to spell?
A terd is a bog/dump/crap/****/brown thing that comes out your ring.
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
night eddy,hey boom,sup

Not much Dess! So how you doin?
Never been in this thread before, thanks for the invite!
 
So Eddy,a W16 is basically two V8s bolted together at a 78 degree angle...
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790

A terd is a bog/dump/crap/****/brown thing that comes out your ring.

So now you're calling me names? Arsehole.
 
Originally posted by boombexus


Not much Dess! So how you doin?
Never been in this thread before, thanks for the invite!
no problem,friens are always welcome
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


So now you're calling me names? Arsehole.
Don't get upset. I said laterds to dess, rumple & many other people. ;)
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
So Eddy,a W16 is basically two V8s bolted together at a 78 degree angle...
Oh I see. Thanks Dess. Now we both know what they are.
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790

Don't get upset. I said laterds to dess, rumple & many other people. ;)

I dont care about them, you're saying that to me. I dont like that. :mad: j/k
 
so do you guys think hennessey will be going with a supercharger this time around considering in car & drivers test,the turbo's in the venom were lagging heavilly....??


i shure hope so!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Well I'm really going now. Its 3:30am here and I need some ****ing sleep. Laterz everyone. :sleep:
 
:drool: a 2003 doge viper with a supercharger pushing around 12 psi of boost :drool:

that whould be around 900 horses!!!
 
Back