- 3,300
Hello Eddy 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Imagine the burnouts you could do in that thing.
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Imagine the burnouts you could do in that thing.
Sup? The ceiling.Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
sup, guys, just spicing up the nite![]()
Stop it now boy or I'll give you the whip! :whip:Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
im so bad![]()
Originally posted by eddy_2790
Sup? The ceiling.j/k. Nothing much. Working on a photoshop chop, modified a few of my other chops, etc.
Huh?![]()
Originally posted by Cobraboy
huh?
I like Dodge Rams
OIC.Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
i was spicing up VFC wit that Viper Dodge Ram
Its a Dodge Ramper SRT-10.Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
technically thats not a dodge ram its got a Viper Engine and Viper Brakes, if you look closely on the second pic that shows the front end, look at the side of the hoodscoop, it says "Viper".
Yes.Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
sure., lol
![]()
Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
CobraBoy, Eddy, you guys got anything for me?
Originally posted by eddy_2790
Yeah, browse through the other pages of the thread.
I think I've posted like probably the most pics in this thread next to Dess.
What?Originally posted by viper_maniac
:reallyodd