Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,077 views
WOOO!! i have no idea what this is about and I don't plan on readin 168 pages of replies...So...WOOO!!
 
Sorry people ive just been away,someone needs to keep this club alive while im gone,post new info,etc...

ill see you guys l8ter
 
HEy im just new here soo...*VIPER CLUB*
*HOLY SH**
thats great almost read 130 page :eek:
hey dess think u could make me an avatar still got 200 post to do but neway i can save it :D
We need to keep to thread alive
i pm you...because *I want to join club*(hope ill be in seems to be great
here hope this will keep the forum alive

O_O_O_O
/| , [_____]
|---L--O||||||O-
()_) ()_)----)_)


A jeep :eek:
almost better then a viper tough :D :irked:
im done gottA sleep laterzz
 
Yeah, those new Jeep Wrangler Roubicons (sp) look nice. They are going to be in the new Tomb Raider movie (sexy :p ). Whens the last time you got goosebumps at 3 MPH? :lol:...
 
hey funny :lol:
but dont laugh i can go at 300 mph with my batman jeep
and my truck
________
|______|________|___
|BATMAN TRUCK |
|-----(__)--------------(__)--=== <----- machine gun
 
I'd work for free to be on the pit team for them.

98gtsr3.jpg


As I said before, I'll take the red one :lol:...

gtsfinal13.jpg
 
O well my truck is ****ed neway
lets talk about viper remember its a viper club and not a jeep and truck(batman club)
 
my turn to post viper
 

Attachments

  • 53-l.jpg
    53-l.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 64
its amazing what a nice set of Torq-Thrusts can do to ANY car. nice, stevie mo. any 360-swap ppanned? or is it already a V8? I cant distinguish the emblem on that pic :D

Cano
 
Originally posted by Cano
its amazing what a nice set of Torq-Thrusts can do to ANY car. nice, stevie mo. any 360-swap ppanned? or is it already a V8? I cant distinguish the emblem on that pic :D

Cano
Nah it's just the 3.9L V6... I'm seriously considering the 360 Magnum swap once I have the funds.
 
you really should, the 360 is a nice engine to start with, and if you buy it from a crate, you will have a very dependable, trusty engine with a lot of grunt. it may seem costy, but refurbishing an old engine will cost you as much. well, maybe less if you do the work. but keep us (me at least) updated on what you do to the truck. I like the "grampa beige" color. couple that with some widened factory wheels or attached-on hubcaps, and a 360 underhood, AND the V6 badges, and it would be quite the sleeper. 👍

Cano
 
I'm planning a small drop(2" in the front and 3-4" in the back) A cowl induction hood and a hard tonneau cover too. I really gotta start saving up.
 
First off let me say the Viper has been my FAVORITE car since I was little. Also, what do I put in my sig to join this club?
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
had to give my car back,bought ford fairmpnt

a Fairmont? best thing you could have done :D

Cano
 
:banghead: Damn it 200+ pages :irked: and Shannon you suck ass... If you weren't a dumbass it would be like 50 pages shorter. Less talking more pictures!
 
my computer crashed, but id thought id say whats up,gtplanet rules yo!,too bad my fan club died its alright though,nothing lasts forever...

ive just been working and trying to get my life back together,was in jail for 3 months for marijuana,im clean now and im feeling goood,sold my jeep,now i got a 1985 thunderbird,on dayton knockoffs,lifes good here in montana.....

anywayz,id thought id say one thing,put the new challenger into production mopar!!!!!
 
the new challenger will be great, if he goes in production 👍

nice to see you back & clean 👍 👍

viper
 
Hey guys, the first page claims the Vipers peak power @ 6800rpm.
It's 5600rpm, FYI, for whoever runs the page.
 
Back