Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,077 views
U know the Viper Venom 650R when that car came on televison :drool: i had dreams man i was ahh **** if only i was amillionare i wanted that car so badly everythign about that car i loved and it was the fastest prouction motor trend( ithink) ever tested .. ahh that was nice the Venom 650R only like 650 built ( i think)
 
:D There , 1st Pic of TT :D
 

Attachments

  • 1000tt2.jpg
    1000tt2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 53
:D Here are the specs General Information
Price: $---,---
Miles Per Gallon: --/-- mpg
Curb Weight: 3420 lbs
Layout: Front-Engine/RWD
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
Engine
Type: Twin-Turbo V10
Displacement: 7990 cc
Horsepower: Approx 1175 bhp @ ---- rpm
Torque: --- lb-ft @ ---- rpm
Redline: 6000 rpm
Performance
0-60 mph: est 2.2 sec
0-100 mph: est 5.3 sec
Quarter Mile: 9.84 sec @ 156.35 mph
Skidpad: 1.00g
Top Speed: --- mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: 110 ft
Slalom Speed: 75.1 mph
 

Attachments

  • 1000tt.jpg
    1000tt.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 50
by the way,that viper by my house,its a venom 650R!!!!,i may have told you guys this im not shure
 
I wish more people that lived here drived vipers. The last viper I saw here was like 6+ months ago. :odd:
 
Originally posted by cobraking13
:D There , 1st Pic of TT :D


Forgive my ignorance, but what the fock is that sticking out of his exhaust?:odd:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Forgive my ignorance, but what the fock is that sticking out of his exhaust?:odd:

Emission testor thingy..... my guess.
 
They should put hemispherical combustion chambers on the vipers engine...
 
I just noticed i have 332 pics of vipers on my hd. :odd: Not as many JA pics though. :lol:
 
i lost all my pics....

My new rig:350 Mhz AMD k6-2
SiS 530 Vid Card
8-gig hard drive
96 mb of ram

my other mobo is in storage.....
 
by the way,this summer i might buy a supercharger for my 318,or possibly a 340 crate engine....
 
I heard theres a new startech viper,based on the srt-10 platform.
 
I personally think it looks cool. Soccer mom gone bad! :lol:...
 

Attachments

  • apc_dodge_grand_caravan.jpg
    apc_dodge_grand_caravan.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 93
I 'Think' they converted it to rear wheel drive. Look at the rear tires then look at the front ones. Maybe, maybe not. I'll look into it...
 
Back