• Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritter is also pretty good.

Larkham is interviewing Rick Kelly, who looks like he's forty and sounds like he's fifteen.

Good race, I really thought Van Gisbergen would have been able to challenge the Red Bulls though. Good battle between the 3 Walkinshaw cars and Pye midway through the race. Good result for Volvo and Nissan, both look like they should be on the pace this season. Volvo seemed to have great straight line speed.

Turbo, you using Superview? I didn't realize it was up until after the race started.
No, I can't afford to purchase the season pass at the moment, limited funds for a few weeks.

No, I can't afford to purchase the season pass at the moment, limited funds for a few weeks.
Me too. I just wanted to know how the quality was. Pity they aren't doing the single race pass this year. That was you don't have to buy it all at once.

I can buy it just in between jobs, moving, and trying to get my car running before I start the new job on Monday. I'll for sure get it before the next race. Along with a new computer.

Good race, I really thought Van Gisbergen would have been able to challenge the Red Bulls though. Good battle between the 3 Walkinshaw cars and Pye midway through the race. Good result for Volvo and Nissan, both look like they should be on the pace this season. Volvo seemed to have great straight line speed.

Turbo, you using Superview? I didn't realize it was up until after the race started.

for sure. volvo have one of their drivers in the DVS. Frederick Something. He should be okay come the enduros.

The DVS is boring without the other makes.

Last edited:
His name is Fredrik Lestrup. He won't be co-driving in the enduros unless Volvo enter a wildcard.

Nissan, Mercedes and Volvo won't appear in the Dunlop Series until 2016.

Bumhead move by Courtney to ruin Holdsworths race. I know race drivers seize all/any opportunities but, come on. Plenty of laps to ho.

What the hell - what is the safety car for other than to give Whincup back some lost time.

That move was never going to work for anyone anyway. I hope he just couldn't get the car pulled up and that's why.

This livestream is rather good. Enjoying it so far 👍

Looks like Scotty pulled away before the ads. We'll probably miss some action when coverage returns.
Ads? What ads? :P
53% of viewers think that Volvo can get their first podium in this race.
Also a post race investigation on something.

Ads? What ads? :P
53% of viewers think that Volvo can get their first podium in this race.
Also a post race investigation on something.

:ouch:

Investigationg Courtney bumping into Holdsworth

good way for Holdsworth to make up a couple of spots

i love what I'm seeing. The S60 is a rocket out of the corners.
Davison in the top 10 gets all makes in the top 10. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Brilliant for Volvo, really stoked for GRM 👍. McLaughlin is without a doubt a future champion.

I wonder what Erebus and Nismo must be feeling given Volvo have achieved more in one race then they have achieved in a full year (in Erebus' case)

Scotty in his pitlane interview :lol: "got up the inside, gave it the jandal, away I went, 🤬 yeah!" *covers his mouth* "sorry to any kids out there!"

What a drive. 👍

Brilliant for Volvo, really stoked for GRM 👍. McLaughlin is without a doubt a future champion.

I wonder what Erebus and Nismo must be feeling given Volvo have achieved more in one race then they have achieved in a full year (in Erebus' case)

True.
Volvo are clever and Garry Rogers is a smart man.
In Erebus' case, maybe if they used the C-Klasse, there might have been factory support. But, MB definitely didnt want anything to do with the sport. oh well, Erebus are doing it all on their own now.
On to tomorrow!

I didn't get to watch the 2nd race but see what Scotty did! As much as I still have trouble picking a a driver in the series, I really like how he races and handles himself, very passionate.

As far as the other 2 in the game who are new, Erebus is behind their own 8 ball which is a big hurdle compared to others. Nissan should have already been stronger honestly off the bad but it happens but none of their drivers are super strong outside Rick (who has his moments but never solid every race).

What a delight to see some youthful exuberance and what an interview. Have been watching these things for more years than I care to remember and was getting jaded with the way that everything has been regulated to the point of almost beige conformity.

A bit of fun and great racing. Might have to keep watching after all.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back