Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and Scotty is hanging in there. I keep thinking Dolph Lundgren when I say Robert Dahlgren.

What about international viewers?
SuperView is there, $40 again for a year. Unfortunately I can't afford to puchase it at the moment, and they are not doing a single race rate for this weekend. So I am having to resort to crappy streams on vipbox which freeze every 2 minutes on my POS netbook. My tablet doesn't have flash and won't play them. :(

Why is it that everything always seems to go Whincup's way? The sticking wheel gun held Lowndes up just long enough to allow Whincup by ...

The new format makes the race feel a little short. Obviously because it's half-distance, but I don't think 125km is enough. Maybe next year it should be the Clipsal 600, with two 150km races and one 300km race.

Definitely not enough laps to catch Whincup. Good job by Rick so far. The DLR cars look speedy.

Edit that! Please Lowndes over Whincup. Anybody but Whincup.

Ugh, that was painful to watch, not only for the results but having to refresh the stream every 2 minutes. First purchase from my new job: A computer that actually works like it should.

Who, Whincup? No, Lowndes only backed off after he made a mistake, and van Gisbergen, Winterbottom and Coulthard weren't all that far behind - they just didn't get much coverage.

I reckon Holden is going to lose a lot this year. It's obvious they're pouring money into Triple Eight and HRT, but with Nissan and Erebus coming good and Volvo showing promise, it shouldn't be hard to swing a couple more cars to their sides of the fence.

With all this technology today, the streams should be better.

Trophy presentation in pitlane is just silly. So rushed.

Those Volvo's sounds awesome and it is interesting where they make their speed. McLaughlin dropped a lot of distance behind the Altima out of the corner leading onto the backstraight, but by the end of the straight, was all over the Nissan.

I take it that it was part of the deal on Volvo's part to replace Premat with Dahlgren - it takes at least a season for an overseas driver to get to grips and Premat was just coming good.

With all this technology today, the streams should be better.

Oh I'm sure it's fine. It's my netbook that sucks. I'm sure my tablet would play it better if I could figure out how to install flash on it. I have 1.5 hours until Race 2, going to look into it.

Boring race but awesome to see Scotty finish in 7th. Seemed to me that the Volvo engine has quite a bit of top end grunt as he easily pulled away from along the back straight. Also, someone needs to tell Skaifey and Matt White that Scott started in 5TH NOT 8TH like they were constantly saying during the broadcast

Good race, I really thought Van Gisbergen would have been able to challenge the Red Bulls though. Good battle between the 3 Walkinshaw cars and Pye midway through the race. Good result for Volvo and Nissan, both look like they should be on the pace this season. Volvo seemed to have great straight line speed.

Turbo, you using Superview? I didn't realize it was up until after the race started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back