Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,836 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
D'Alberto was good on his day, but never had that day often enough.

Thought Tony had a excellent season last year, real shame he couldn't find the funding to continue. Webb was real good when he first came on the scene but I thought he sort of plateaued last year and become nothing more than a mid field runner but that may have been a side effect of van Gisbergen being the main focus for Tekno.
 
Additional sponsor for Erebus. No official announcement just yet. Just FB update.
DUFfob5.jpg
 
It's just a local car dealer. Nothing to get excited about.
 
Look like the DirecTv logo. I only see used Mercedes on their website. I guess it works if their site gets hits.
 
Last edited:
Are v8s on this weekend?
 
If it happens, will be interesting to see if Dogecoin have to change the logo color.
 
HRT have announced a two-year extension of Tander's contract, citing his invaluable ability to push other drivers off the track and stop them scoring points as the main reason for retaining him.

At least, I assume that's why they're keeping him. He doesn't do much else.
 
HRT have announced a two-year extension of Tander's contract, citing his invaluable ability to push other drivers off the track and stop them scoring points as the main reason for retaining him.

At least, I assume that's why they're keeping him. He doesn't do much else.
What about complaining? he's pretty good at that too.
 
He doesn't do much else.

Well, he's always very good at Bathurst. But I do think that Walkinshaw would have been better off moving Tander into Percat's ride and building HRT around Courtney and Percat.
 
Qualifying sessions for today's two races start in ten minutes.
 
It would be nice if the actual site was working...
 
Erebus should have good tire life
 
Going off of the first qualifying session Nissan look to be way off the pace today. The four Walkinshaw cars aren't looking that much better to be honest. :lol: :indiff: Ingall has great qualifying pace. Oh and I forgot, McLaughlin on pole for the first race. 👍
 
Going off of the first qualifying session Nissan look to be way off the pace today.
That doesn't seem to be out of the norm this season. Makes me wonder if Nissan/Nismo are actually helping them anymore. Here's an idea: put me in the car. :mischievous:
 
Good job by Ingall. Many struggling today.

Aaron Noonan commentating. Skaife and whats his name, take notes.
 
Last edited:
It really annoys me that pole is usually on the dirty side of the track and has no stagger - both Pukekoe and Perth mean qualifying on pole is a disadvantage.
 
McLaughlin's lolvo marches on, that thing is an absolute rocket!
 
Scotty! Congrats to GRM Volvo, great to see them get the first championship win!
 
Smashed em. "The Future" IS the real deal.
 
I was going to wait until the next event to purchase the stream subscription, but I couldn't resist and gave in. :p

Going to miss tomorrow's race since I will be at the baseball game but looking forward to catching up on everything I've missed so far.
 
I missed the start of the race, but I was very pleased to see Whincup down in 17th by the end of the race. It's bizarre - but satisfying - to see Triple Eight struggle so much. A Skoda would be faster.

Although cone to think of it, that wouldn't be such a strange outcome - I do like the new Octavia.
 
Congrats to Scotty, although Scotty first, Robert last; mixed for Volvo :ouch:.

I feel sorry for Nissan, they seem to be going backward at a rate of knots.
 
Congrats to Scotty, although Scotty first, Robert last; mixed for Volvo :ouch:.

I feel sorry for Nissan, they seem to be going backward at a rate of knots.
I think Todd got a top 10, but yeah they need some changes ASAP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back