- 33,150

- Hammerhead Garage
I hope Jason Bargwana hits van Gisbergen as hard as van Gisbergen hit McLaughlin.
I noticed the tendency to mention sponsors at every opportunity. When did the Townsville 500 become the "Castrol Edge Townsville 500 presented by TAFE Queensland"? This isn't NASCAR ... is it?Anyone notice the lack of ads but, more time interviewing people just when mishaps occured?
Yeah I noticed more interviews, and I don't think I was the only one annoyed by them. Seemed like whenever something happened, even the slightest contact, they felt the need to talk to someone.Anyone notice the lack of ads but, more time interviewing people just when mishaps occured?
Yeah that's what I was referring to mainly.I like Adrian Burgess when Courtney got out of shape, " GO AWAY AND BOTHER SOMEBODY ELSE!"
Kelly Racing can re-wrap two V8 Supercars in one night ready for race 3. Not bad, shame their cars aren't as quick as their decorators.
![]()
The incident will be investigated after the race, which is typical - Whincup got a drive-through in Adelaide when the controller touched the car, which led to a furore.
He pitted with damage to the front-left corner. During the stop, the car controller touched the car to check the strength of the bodywork. The argument was made that by doing so, the car controller was working on the car, taking his attention off the stop and the pit lane.Honestly, don't know why Whincup got a drive through at Adelaide
He pitted with damage to the front-left corner. During the stop, the car controller touched the car to check the strength of the bodywork. The argument was made that by doing so, the car controller was working on the car, taking his attention off the stop and the pit lane.
It's a semantic difference. As the commentators pointed out, there was nothing stopping the car controller from directing the wheelman to move the tyre. In doing as he did, the controller took his eyes off the lane, and that was a big factor in the Whincup penalty.But as I was typing Damian White(?) explained the difference between the two.
Don't think Tander will have the tires to hold off Whincup. Unfortunately.![]()