Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,820 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the Camaro?

I posted to GT1 THREAD. But somehow, the pic stayed when I posted the v8 link.

PRACTICE 4 RESULTS:

Result: Van Giz, Courtney, Whincup, Slade, Bright, McLaughlin, Coulthard, Percat, Tander, T.Kelly #V8SC
 
Last edited:
All I see from that is Holden, Holden, Holden, Holden, Holden, Volvo, Holden, Holden, Holden, Nissan. :indiff:
 
Don't normally pay that much attention to practice results, but I'm quite encouraged by all four Walkinshaw Commodore's pace. Hopefully that carries over to qualifying and the races this weekend.

Speaking of qualifying, back to back 10 minutes sessions for the two races today starts.....about now, actually.
 
I'll miss it since their stream isn't working....as usual. :grumpy:
 
Don't normally pay that much attention to practice results, but I'm quite encouraged by all four Walkinshaw Commodore's pace. Hopefully that carries over to qualifying and the races this weekend.

Speaking of qualifying, back to back 10 minutes sessions for the two races today starts.....about now, actually.

It would be nice, but I don't know. Even the 1-2 from Merc earlier doesn't mean anything really.
 
If qualifying is on now, then why doesn't the broadcast start half an hour earlier so we can watch live qualifying, rather than the so called "Extreme Sailing Series"? :ouch:
 
If qualifying is on now, then why doesn't the broadcast start half an hour earlier so we can watch live qualifying, rather than the so called "Extreme Sailing Series"? :ouch:

Find it pretty ironic that channel Seven has the phrase "Live and Free" all over their microphones when most of their coverage isn't live at all.

Edit: Both HRT cars on the front row for the first race. :D
 
Man, great performance by Percat. Narrowly missing out on pole for the second race. And FPR need to find something quick, Frosty starting way back (17th & 19th) in both races. :crazy:
 
Man, great performance by Percat. Narrowly missing out on pole for the second race. And FPR need to find something quick, Frosty starting way back (17th & 19th) in both races. :crazy:

I saw the Mercs up there
 
Man, great performance by Percat. Narrowly missing out on pole for the second race. And FPR need to find something quick, Frosty starting way back (17th & 19th) in both races. :crazy:

Well. There goes frostys lead.
 
The Future is goooooone

Lowndes done.
 
Go Scotty.

Edit: well that wasn't necessary.
 
Last edited:
Plenty of laps to go. Just hoping Scotty jumps Whincu

Perkins in the wall
 
Good racing

WOW!

I think Will wants that first podium
 
Last edited:
Bit dirty there from Davison!
 
Lowndes done.

Karma, that's what you get for acting like a complete twit. There was no need to be that aggressive on the first lap of a 44 lap race.

Anyway, great performances by Davison and Percat. Looking forward to seeing how Nick does starting from 2nd in the next one. And great recovery by GT too after that spin. But man, everything just seems to go Whincup's way doesn't it?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back