Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,794 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a night race at this rate.
 
Was just about to type that, and they don't hold them back during the race either
 
I think Seven just set a new record - less than FIFTEEN SECONDS between ad breaks.
Oh god, it's worst out here in the bush, the same ad's get played every single ad break. Sometimes repeated right after each other. That explains why I'm watching the Brisbane stream of it.

Scotty has some slower cars between him and SVG so hopefully they hold him up so Scotty can build a massive lead up.
 
Scotty has some slower cars between him and SVG so hopefully they hold him up so Scotty can build a massive lead up.
I wouldn't worry. McLaughlin is quicker than van Gisbergen to begin with.
 
All 5 manufacturers top 10 like good.
 
I think Seven just set a new record - less than FIFTEEN SECONDS between ad breaks.
I dont know, have you ever seen Fox Sports 1 coverage of TUSCC, because they're pretty bad if not worse.
 
Premat has to be the fastest co-driver today.
 
Go Premat!
 
Love how Giz plucks a gear and lays his arm on the armrest.
 
Premat has to be the fastest co-driver today.

David arussell set the faster lap in the Altima. But over the distance I agree.

Ahh, too fast at the chase. And now Premature has to get Owen.
 
Last edited:
Premat can get back up to webb just got to be more patient next time.
 
That onboard from Pye's crash was scary

Really was, he was very lucky considering. It could have easily been a lot a worse.

Edit: This came across my brother's facebook feed. Figured I'd share it, gave me a good chuckle. :lol:

10665173_10152850656399276_8339310071302164327_n.jpg

And now there's a football on the side of the track. What the hell is going on!? :lol:
 
Last edited:
Ahh, the dreaded football is on the racetrack! :lol:
 
I mean it is a public road
 
Anything does happen at Bathurst.
 
That thing is faaasssst

Council has to pocket some of that budget.
 
That rugby ball was rolling perfectly end over end, Illuminati confirmed.

Can't help but feel the strategy has gone wrong for the 33, they have three stops left to make but everyone around them only has to make two - going to need a safety car well before the lap 115 target that allows two stops to the flag :(
 
Slade in the wall
 
Thank you Slade!

This brings 33 right back into it, surely nobody can make it to the end from here on two stops?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back