Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,307 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's always what it feels like!

I'll give you that. :lol: But this year felt particularly long (to me at least) because of the lack of unveils and launches prior to the test day.
 
Joy. Looks like the S60's are staying (mostly) blue after all. Though I'm not sure about the white doors.

10480606_1028561797153826_6737347120789677755_o.jpg
 
I'm going to assume the white doors are white because they haven't had their vinyl applied yet.
 
Not sure if that's Gary Rogers in drag or not. Knowing him, probably the former. Glad that the blue is staying though, there's no way they could've let that colour go.
 
Wilson probably acknowledged the green will throw it off. so the red is good enough for the color scheme. wonder if that black stripe from the suit will work in with the Valvoline and giant number on the sides.

HRT choices on liveries
B85Bj4aCcAA8P1j.jpg
 
Last edited:
We'll see by the test day if they'll keep that livery. By putting the liveries to a vote by fans, could be a way to disguise they were going to run this livery anyway.
 
GRM teaser. Full video to be released on Friday.

 
Happy that volvo are keeping the blue, if they went with the White, Green and Black for Wilsons livery on DJR last year, I was going to vomit.
 
Green and Black for Wilsons livery on DJR last year, I was going to vomit.

Don't think that it would have been that bad (bad enough to make you vomit I mean :lol:) but it would have been a big mistake to completely lose the blue. Relived they've kept it.
 
I'd like to see craig go to WEC but he won't due to his family.
 
New livery reveal
Jamie-Whincup-2015.jpg

Glad you pointed out that this is a new livery. Because I was struggling to see any difference between this and last years car.
 
I'd like to see craig go to WEC but he won't due to his family.

he could do AGT for any team. That and TCM. It's like wasting his talent, but he would definitely shine outside of V8s.

Glad you pointed out that this is a new livery. Because I was struggling to see any difference between this and last years car.

Yeah, I had to read the comments to find what they were. Just the red band down the bottom.
 
My double post! I solemnly swear... If PD puts this car in GT, I will never ever play another car video game ever. Regardless of AI programming. If the AI is bad, I'll just play online forever. You all can quote me on this.
 
YESYESYYESYYESYYESYESYESYESYESYEWYYESYESYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

This is worthy of GT PLANET NEWS ME THINKS. ask @Jordan

PD MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! WE ALL KNEW IT! YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!
Already sent him a news email. :D

Edit:

 
Last edited:
Funny. Someone from Ford called in and said it was a bite from a "Cobra".

Listen, man. If PD release the GT-R LM NISMO with the Altima with ACADEMY and NISMO and base model livery, I say I'm good through to GT7.

It needs to keep the black wheels.
 
Last edited:
Personally, I hate it.

It looks great on the GT-R, but terrible on the Altima. It looks like an upmarket take on a dad painting the family car in an imitation livery of his favourite team, like someone painting a Toyota Camry in Castrol colours.
 
Personally, I hate it.

It looks great on the GT-R, but terrible on the Altima. It looks like an upmarket take on a dad painting the family car in an imitation livery of his favourite team, like someone painting a Toyota Camry in Castrol colours.
Not surprising, you hardly ever like anything. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back