Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,465 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Pither's V8DS ride
 

Attachments

  • FB_20150226_18_00_29_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20150226_18_00_29_Saved_Picture.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 9
Yeah the blue doesn't go with the red/black.
 
For plain cars their simplistic format to me, looks nice and racey enough.
 
Well, it sure beats those ghastly mustard flavored things,

but even still I think current liveries are either over the top, or just sub par, I think that some of the best liveries have come from just basic tools and equipment, even when they were physically painted,
 
Nissan takes Practice 1. (I'm sure as with any practice, probably means squat)

5599a452-6cb5-4ea5-b647-ad734ff7a814_500.png
 
As a big Nissan fan, I would love to read more into that than I should lol. But I will hold back for now and just quietly hope they do well this year.
 
It's actually quite nice. The roof and bonnet look a little off but the rest is really great. Not too over the top and not too empty.
 
Yes, it's only practice but Ash Walsh inside the top ten for both sessions. 👍
Yes, it seems to come from Five Minute Livery Designs Pty Ltd.

:lol:

At least incorporate some blue into it or something to match the sponsor. Just looks a little lazy.
 
Scotty goes to the top, Rick still fast.

b98bec4a-b651-4523-8241-a3cc9f65c082_500.png
 
I don't even care for qualifying any longer. Just give me good racing.
 
Just looks a little lazy.
We mock them, but it's worth considering that yesterday, the car was still in Nismo trim. The team probably have far better things to do than to completely revise a livery in the name of a short-term, last-minute sponsor arrangement.
 
Garry Rogers already looking disappointed with Wall, I bet he is thinking we just got rid of Dahlgren now we hot to put up with this talentless Driver just for sponsership reasons.
 
SuperView purchased. Stoked to finally have a proper computer to play the videos, hooked to a nice big screen TV. :D

Edit: Made this livery for the Nissan Primera Assetto Corsa mod. :)

AC_primera_nismopersonal.png
 
Last edited:
We mock them, but it's worth considering that yesterday, the car was still in Nismo trim.

Ah okay, I wasn't aware of that. Fair enough then. 👍
 
Welp, gonna be tough to beat Whincup this year if he can beat the P2 car by almost half a second in qualifying. Disappointed in Ricky Kelly, shows that practice doesn't mean squat as I said. Caruso with a good lap though.
 
The front of the FG X's look mean! I like the coverage by Ten too, nothing better than getting home from work and catching some V8's.
 
Hopefully the rest of the field finds some speed over night.
 
Hopefully the rest of the field finds some speed over night.

You're more optimistic than I am. Still great run for JC starting inside the top five for both races, McLaughlin too. 👍
 
Last edited:
Ambrose at the back for both races. Roger Penske did not look happy.
 
pretty much expected, this series is impossible to just jump into and be fast it takes plenty of specialized experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back