Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,441 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's pretty crazy how much motorsport they have, I recall watching a US F2000 Race last year when I was bored on the weekend, it wasn't live or anything but where else are you going to be able to watch a race thats 3 tiers below IndyCar lol.
 
I've looked into Foxtel, It's only the basic package you get for $25 a month, to get the sport package it's another$20 odd per month on top, then from my digestion of Mr India's 2015 spokesman, you don't get all of the sport channels, I may be wrong as most of the conversation was in broken english from his end,
 
I paid $50/month for Foxtel Go for my tablet. all sports channels for $25 and a mandatory entertainment package for another $25.
 
Foxtel are advertising $50 a month for standard package and the sports channels which I'm having a genuine think about. Their motorsports coverage is awesome and their NRL/AFL coverage is soooooo much better than free to air.
 
Tim Blanchard's livery unveiled.

tim-blanchard-ldm-e1424728300378.png


Edit: HRT teaser. Full unveil tomorrow apparently.

10997779_10153055929736427_6976561735033047087_n.jpg
 
Yeah, it's got a real DVS feel to it.

What happened to the major international sponsor LDM were promising?
 
Blanchard s car looks low rent.

It does a little doesn't it? Hoping Percat's car looks a lot better.
 
Yeah, it's got a real DVS feel to it.

What happened to the major international sponsor LDM were promising?

It does a little doesn't it? Hoping Percat's car looks a lot better.

I hope that who(Percat) they're putting their money on. I'd say Percat is definitely hungry. Mostert and Scott are in factory teams. Precarious would probably(more likely) have done better to be at BJR(If Jones would quit it with that 3-legged dog act and add a 4th car!).
 
According to the Speedcafe article, CoolDrive is owned by the Blanchland family.
 
Rene Gracie's car for the Dunlop series look forward to seing it in action on Thursday.

gracie-1-e1423958572598.png
 
Rene Gracie's car for the Dunlop series look forward to seing it in action on Thursday.

gracie-1-e1423958572598.png


A darker purple, maybe metallic in nature would have been better.
 
The HRT livery is ruined by the huge team logo and SP Tools logo crammed in there, it completely ruins the flow. Also red wheels. :yuck:
 
You're right, those wheels look bad no matter what, but the red doesn't help. The previous 12-spoke wheels were alright looking but I still miss the old 5-spoke wheels, they looked so good. I remember back in the Gran Turismo 4 days I would put those wheels on just about everything.
 
I know this is slightly OT, but in addition to channel Ten showing only 6 races, but they've also halved the number of GP shown.

Total BS. If the idea of growing the sport audiences is to force people to buy satellite, then good luck.
 
I know this is slightly OT, but in addition to channel Ten showing only 6 races, but they've also halved the number of GP shown.

Total BS. If the idea of growing the sport audiences is to force people to buy satellite, then good luck.

Id rather watch good quality then bad quality which prime was producing seriously an add break every 5 minutes was not worth watching I got sick of the adds.
 
Channel 7 Coverage was Pathetic, the Ads destroyed what ever progress they made by having someone like Larko.

Also the changing of Channels when it interfered with other shows wasn't pleasing, especially when my digitial reception was garbage (due to my House being at Sea Level) so I was using the Foxtel box to watch it (they have Channel 7 but not 7mate).
 
Walsh's car looks way better than Davison's.

HRT gets a "Booooo" from me. They were bigging their black livery then go and do this. We'll see how it looks on the fly and in person. I do, however, give credit to HRT and PRA for painting the wheels. No one has done white yet. We need more painted wheels!

I do hope GRM have something better for tomorrow.
 
The HRT livery is nice, I like it but it's nowhere near as nice as last years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back