Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,711 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be fantastic for those teams that bought a COTF to be able to participate in the main game next year. At least in the enduros.
 
Inside Supercars analysing last year's 1000.
 
7 hours of craziness.

What's also crazy? 39degrees today and 21 tomorrow. Sun Thursday, Friday, Saturday and 27degrees w/rain on Sunday.
 
Please no rain!
 
Russell Ingall has said on The Back Page Live, that the decision who drives will be decided on tomorrow morning when Courtney arrives at Bathurst with all his Doctor reports and scans.
 
Ingall has to drive. He has momentum now. The car is good. Jack is good.
 
Ingall has to drive. He has momentum now. The car is good. Jack is good.
I think HRT already knows who's driving, and it's going to be Ingall. I think now it's just being drawn out to generate some publicity for the team.
 
Apologies for the double post.

Moffat/Douglas's revised Mack trucks livery for this weekend.

bathurst-mack.png
 
Watching the 2002 race on Fox Sports right now. Brings back memories, it was the first Bathurst I watched. The 2003 race is on next.
 
Too bad none of the teams brought back the Pirtek livery this year.
 
Watching the 2002 race on Fox Sports right now. Brings back memories, it was the first Bathurst I watched. The 2003 race is on next.
Watching here as well. Seems like they're starting to replay all tge Ba
 
Too bad none of the teams brought back the Pirtek livery this year.

Tell you, I forgot how nice the Pirtek livery was on the old AU.
 
Watching all of these races makes me think stronger about having a retro livery round in V8 Supercars, if it was a success in NASCAR why wouldn't it work here?
 
Only a few hours til they hit the track for practice one. Such an exciting weekend, wish I wasn't stuck working. Anyone know how much coverage channel 10 is showing? Hopefully they can fit it in around their Family Feud schedule.
 
Only a few hours til they hit the track for practice one. Such an exciting weekend, wish I wasn't stuck working. Anyone know how much coverage channel 10 is showing? Hopefully they can fit it in around their Family Feud schedule.
Friday from 12PM to 6PM
I'm not sure about Saturdays coverage but its probably the same as Friday.
Sunday 7AM to 6PM
 
Only a few hours til they hit the track for practice one. Such an exciting weekend, wish I wasn't stuck working. Anyone know how much coverage channel 10 is showing? Hopefully they can fit it in around their Family Feud schedule.

I've got it streaming on Foxtel GO at work. All sessions covered, including supports categories!
 
A lot of grip on the track already. Mostert into the 2.06's. Qualifying is going to be interesting.
 
Nissan's appear to have some speed this weekend. So far...
 
Nissan's appear to have some speed this weekend. So far...

Ah, nice avatar. Miss our Trophy+ :(

Anyways... 5.3 seconds off the pace by DeS. I guess Gracie will run the majority of the race even though she is the co-driver. The more laps DeS can do, the better.
 
Premat and Webb could do some damage if they faster. Should be good.

Dang, for the #15. I would not have chosen Russell. Anyone but him...
 
Only practice but encouraging to see Luff go quickest in the session.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back