• Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. "Sorry, Steve. Mark will be needing those keys."
Nah, he has a completely spare chassis apparently. But it wouldn't surprise me if they did that, if it came to it. Owen is there just for the sake of getting Team Points.

So Winterbottom just slapped Ingall on the arse. You could say Winterbottom is laid back. :lol:

EDIT- Pither just absolutely collected that tyre bundle. Could've been a lot worse...

Last edited:
So Winterbottom just slapped Ingall on the arse. You could say Winterbottom is laid back. :lol:

EDIT- Pither just absolutely collected that tyre bundle. Could've been a lot worse...

Another "impressive" display by Pither.

Just saw a replay. That was wild but yeah, could have been a hell of a lot worse. :crazy:

McAdams in the Dunlop Series Qualy just then. :eek: I have never seen a car get that high up on two wheels. If it wasn't for that wall, he would've rolled it.

Apologies for the double post, but congratulations Mark Winterbottom for winning the 2015 V8 Supercars Championship.

Wow, Frosty P1 and Lowndes last for the first race.

Hard hit by Moffat at the end there, wonder if that car can get back out for the next session...

Last edited:
Well, barring what would be the biggest disaster in V8SC history, Winterbottom has this in the bag. All he has to do is cruise. Lowndes needs to win every race and hope SVG punts Winterbottom off at the first corner of the first race.

EDIT- Owens plucks the front left of his Ford, Bright puts it into the wall, McLaughlin nearly hits him as he also finds the wall.

Last edited:
Whincup did come flying down to the apex from way outside.
Let's not forget how far up Moffat came from to hit Whincup square in the door. I don't think you can put blame on Whincup, let alone anyone given how chaotic that corner is every year.

Let's not forget how far up Moffat came from to hit Whincup square in the door. I don't think you can put blame on Whincup, let alone anyone given how chaotic that corner is every year.
I'm no expert, but it was pretty clear to me.
Anyone know a stream for the race?
Official stream, and then maybe others that can't be posted here.

I'm no expert, but it was pretty clear to me.
Moffat just couldn't pull the car up in time. There's no way that is Whincup's fault. I hate Whincup as much as the next guy, but you can't blame him for Moffat spearing into his side door.

Moffat just couldn't pull the car up in time. There's no way that is Whincup's fault. I hate Whincup as much as the next guy, but you can't blame him for Moffat spearing into his side door.
Moffat had a dive under Bright and had it whoa'd up just fine. He turned into the corner and then Whincup came diving down to the apex from way outside. He wasn't bright enough to think that just maybe there might be cars down there with several others around. I saw the replay, and that's what I saw.
Is Superview quality awful for anyone else, or just me? It's 360p at best.
It's not terrible for me.

Hopefully Penrite stay as title sponsor for Erebus. They have some good looking liveries, although I doubt they would put a 90th anniversary livery in their 91st year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back