Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Lucas Dumbrell saying they're looking for an international driver, does that open the door for someone like Premat to return (despite him being committed to life in Las Vegas)? I still think they'll end up with Heimgartner though. No way an international driver will come out here to race for LDM.

Will any of the Supercar rounds clash with the USCC? Because I am thinking Olivier Gavin or Sebastian Bourdais.

Priaulx said he would make the step over to V8SC if the opportunity was there. That was when he raced in the #10 XBOX Commodore.

Also remember, the Swedish driver Fredrik Lestrup, who ran in the DVS last year. Many drivers from overseas want to have a crack at V8s. Especially at The Mountain. I'm sure hands are raised and LDM have received some phone calls(at least by those drivers in the know).

I think it all comes down to the BTCC and the technicalities of any deal struck between WSR and Andy which of course most on here will know about and I am sure will tell me at the time.

If so it comes down to the ELMS and we know Marc VDS have ceased racing in GT's atleast. The opportunity is there I would imagine.​

I think it all comes down to the BTCC and the technicalities of any deal struck between WSR and Andy which of course most on here will know about and I am sure will tell me at the time.

If so it comes down to the ELMS and we know Marc VDS have ceased racing in GT's atleast. The opportunity is there I would imagine.​
Erm Andy has signed for ford?

Also this just got very interesting
http://v8sleuth.com.au/news/2015/11/30/exclusive-new-shareholders-join-triple-eight-race-engineering

HRT Sydney Livery Revealed.

hrt-livery-e1449020176900.png

HRT Garage earlier this week;
Burgess: "We've got to do another special livery this weekend. Any ideas?"
Crew Member: "Remember that Star Wars livery at Bathurst? Yeah, let's just use that but slap a bunch of 25th Anniversary logos on it"
Burgess: "You're a legend mate. We'll go with that"

How tied up is he when it comes to those commitments? Could he get out of them to come down here to race? It's not like an ex-T8 V8SC is something he's not familiar with.
I believe that he has re-signed for the DTM and his WRX team is quite literally his team; it carries his name.

I believe that he has re-signed for the DTM and his WRX team is quite literally his team; it carries his name.
Well that's a shame. Would've been good to see him back in a V8SC. Hopefully we seem him in the Enduro Cup next year. He's easily one of the best co-drivers of the recent years.

-
EDIT- Erebus Reveals Retro Penrite Livery

erebus-livery-e1449012476555.png

I'd like to see what it looks like without the black and white effect.

Last edited:
HRT Garage earlier this week;
Burgess: "We've got to do another special livery this weekend. Any ideas?"
Crew Member: "Remember that Star Wars livery at Bathurst? Yeah, let's just use that but slap a bunch of 25th Anniversary logos on it"
Burgess: "You're a legend mate. We'll go with that"

:lol:

It is pretty lazy. Considering it the last race weekend of the year, you would have thought that they might have done something a bit more special for it.

:lol:

It is pretty lazy. Considering it the last race weekend of the year, you would have thought that they might have done something a bit more special for it.
As much as I would've like to see the 2003 livery, I wouldn't mind to have seen a livery featuring a collection of all the HRT liveries. Heck, just a simple Holden Lion throwback would've been good on top of the normal livery. This, whilst I get the meaning of it all, is a bit slack.

I do apologize for not being on the ball. Sadly we can't all be in exactly the same place at the same time. It can me a mare' being a human sometimes. First I heard of Andy signing for Ford in the WEC.

What's Mattias Ekstrom doing these days?

I have not had any interest in things like DTM and STCC for years but as far as I know he is still a part of Audi Sprt Abt in the DTM.

Penrite Erebus in the flesh metal:

speedcafe-syd500-24.jpg

Niiiicccceeee!

Ekstrom finished second in this years 2015 DTM season, and I believe could have won it in the last round but just had a terrible weekend,

Andy Priaulx or however you spell it really wasn't that great in a V8SC, I wasn't all that impressed with his time in the Xbox car either alongside Ekstrom, I genuinely believe that car would have been a serious contender for the win that year providing Ekstrom had a stronger co driver, every time Ekstrom got in he had to dig himself out of a hole priaulx put them in,

Andy Priaulx or however you spell it really wasn't that great in a V8SC, I wasn't all that impressed with his time in the Xbox car either alongside Ekstrom, I genuinely believe that car would have been a serious contender for the win that year providing Ekstrom had a stronger co driver, every time Ekstrom got in he had to dig himself out of a hole priaulx put them in,

I agree. He wasn't "flash"(pun intended) :sly: but, he is keen to race hard. He didn't crash and isn't scared. I'd give him a drive just because.

Speaking of crashing
winterbottom-2-344x216.png

I agree. He wasn't "flash"(pun intended) :sly: but, he is keen to race hard. He didn't crash and isn't scared. I'd give him a drive just because.

Speaking of crashing
winterbottom-2-344x216.png
Even if he writes that car off today, he has a spare already set up for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back