Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must say that the live timing on the updated V8 site is miles better than it used to be. So much easier to follow the sector times now.

Moffat obviously has been watching the stadium trucks too much. :lol:

Last edited:
Does that manufacturers championship really mean anything at all when half of the cars are a single manufacturer?

Classy move by Whincup though, saying the day should clearly be about Frosty and not him winning 2 races

Congratulations Frosty, you've deserved this for a long time

Top 10 Shootout later on.

Not much excitement at this circuit like Clipsal and Townsville. Sydney is more like Albert Park in passing opportunities. KLCity looks to be more exciting. I'm looking forward to all 25 cars at that track.

I've gotta say, this is probably one of the most overrated tracks in V8SC. They do a really good job of promoting it to be the craziest track in Australia, but they always base it off one race all the way back in 2010. Other than that, there hasn't really been any great races in recent years. Sure there's the odd title thriller, but other than that, most of the races are just follow the leader.

Yeah I get that they want to host the final race weekend of the season in Sydney, but the track is boring. Clipsal is way better.

Yeah I get that they want to host the final race weekend of the season in Sydney, but the track is boring. Clipsal is way better.
I use to be rather against this, but I'd actually like to see the season finish at Bathurst.

Both Vovlos are in the shootout! :eek: Wall finally steps up and shows their true pace.

This is going to be an exciting Top 10 Shootout.

I use to be rather against this, but I'd actually like to see the season finish at Bathurst.

Yep.

Why not. I'd like the Marc V8s to be a touring car category for potential V8 drivers.

I can only think if Ambrose didn't race the end of last year, Pye might be doing better this weekend.

Aussie Racing Cars: mush more exciting racing. Loving the Camaro and Mustang.

Last edited:
I've gotta say, this is probably one of the most overrated tracks in V8SC. They do a really good job of promoting it to be the craziest track in Australia, but they always base it off one race all the way back in 2010. Other than that, there hasn't really been any great races in recent years. Sure there's the odd title thriller, but other than that, most of the races are just follow the leader.

On the map it looks crap, but I reckon the turn 5 sweeper to the up and down braking zone before turn 9 is great section of track, though the bus stop and the kerb at turn 8

The S60 looks angry. With The Future and Moffat driving those Volvos, I may have to take back my post about the #1 going to Mostert(The red/yellow/black will look weird on it too).

Caruso bungled that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back