Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
I joined VDC but left it via PM a month ago, My question can I register now again? Not joined any VDC round so I'm ''New to it''...

Yes I believe registration is re-opened but drivers only just registering wont recieve championship points. Read previous post for registration form link & more details & keep your eye on the GTp thread & VDC website for future details.

lspredator
If he use z4 in pro Am i wil use Supra RZ in
pro am

You need to read better.

Eric1512
Sorry but I am defently switching to pro am. I cannot push my z4 any harder than what I have had. I want a competitive car and not something that has 0 wheelspin and way too grippy.

Remember the z4 is not the m coupe in pro am.

LERK84
Thnx to all for the congratulations. I knew my Supra was good enough to win a round (only took 3 seasons).
Spank I would like to stay in pro-am as I prefer the lower hp I hope your list doesnt mean I have to switch.

Okay.

eddyac
I joined VDC but left it via PM a month ago, My question can I register now again? Not joined any VDC round so I'm ''New to it''...

I cant remember that far. So you re-registering is okay. Just make sure that Miata is not a hybrid.

TheKitten
Ill stay in Pro-Am btw.

Okay. I deleted your entry so you will have to register again. Please choose one.

Last edited:
SPANK
Clutch sucks on the g27. Although my car sounds amazing.

I actually like it now. Only thing I don't really care for is that I have to push it all the way down then slowly come back up for slipping off it. I think the slip should just start once like half way down.

Wow 118 likes on Facebook! Thank you!

226517_192132480910393_1797357039_n.jpg

Biggest Entry contest has been moved to Sunday the 10th.

I have a walk for Phoenix Children Hospital to fight children cancer, and Im not sure if ill make it home in time to open room. The room will now be open at 2pm pst due to the time change.

Any questions please ask!

- RSM-Spank

Due to Grand Turismo and its awesome lag. Big entry comp will not happen.

We have two options;
- Mini comp 700HP restriction
- make it a keep drifting fun room and have some pics done?!

Let me know!

I think that's a problem with hacked cars

Because when i was in a rom with Lerk, Xerox, Jimmy, +++
I was going to watch race, then ppl was like allower the place lagged as hell, and then i Joined race didnt see lagg at all, i was like WTF, i Tryed to watc race then They where just lagging
Then i going in track again no lagg, but when to see on the mapp ppl lagg when They are not realy lagging

I could only understand the first sentence. The lag occures when you're going full angle mixed with speed. Its been there before the hacked cars existed.

I think that's a problem with hacked cars

Because when i was in a rom with Lerk, Xerox, Jimmy, +++
I was going to watch race, then ppl was like allower the place lagged as hell, and then i Joined race didnt see lagg at all, i was like WTF, i Tryed to watc race then They where just lagging
Then i going in track again no lagg, but when to see on the mapp ppl lagg when They are not realy lagging

Your spelling just mind f:censored:d me lol. But true, people tend to lag pretty pretty bad when they are using hybrids.

@TacoGuy: that did happend before but it was oly under those circumstances. Now its just a movement before lag to go wild.

Your spelling just mind f:censored:d me lol. But true, people tend to lag pretty pretty bad when they are using hybrids.

@TacoGuy: that did happend before but it was oly under those circumstances. Now its just a movement before lag to go wild.

I know but thats the reason why the entry contest didnt work.

Back