Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Hmmm.... so ya'll say but I've spectated alot of you guys and ya'lls hacked cars and have seen absolutely 0 lag. Only time I see lag is if the host or that person has crappy connection.

WingZeroCustom
Hmmm.... so ya'll say but I've spectated alot of you guys and ya'lls hacked cars and have seen absolutely 0 lag. Only time I see lag is if the host or that person has crappy connection.

Those Starbucks/McDonald's connections are the worse. I don't see any lag when spectating as well

I saw a lot of lag last night, mainly from the people using the stupidly fast hybrids. The more realistic ones weren't lagging.

WingZeroCustom

Its not my connection. I pay lot of money for my internet and after i lagged that last time out of my lounge i went and paid double for a new router. So its not me.

Reddee
I saw a lot of lag last night, mainly from the people using the stupidly fast hybrids. The more realistic ones weren't lagging.

Hybrids do not make it lag. Gt has been lagging with angle long before the hybrids came out. I just forgot about it. We still had fun making it a kdf room. Pics will be up today.

Due to 13 hour work days, i was unable to choose a track for this weekend. Unfortunately i have to postpone the event till next weekend.

I am sorry guys! But i will be opening up a KDF lobby this weekend so keep an eye open for that.

- RSM-Spank

DriftToretto
So my GT5 won't load up on my Prodigy account so I'm just gonna ask you to remove me from VDC please and thank you.

So make another and ask me to change your name.

Back