Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Yo spank. If I use my 350z from my Alpine Account can I still come to VDC on my new account? Its still the same.

Important!

Due to the lack of time i have with real word stuff and the lose of interest even with the registration opened again. I have to cancel the rest of the season.

With the job lose of the gf i am working over time to get bills paid for and due not have the time any longer to hold these for awhile. I sm sorry to all who had a love for this event and dont wish it to be cancelled but i have to do what i have to.

I am truly sorry and i hope i can start it back up again here soon.

- Steve

I would like to re open this. I am asking you guys what would you like to see differently to make this seem more fun and bring back the popularity.

I will take all critisisim constructively. I want hear your guys feed back. This will include car choices, hp ranges etc.

Please let me know what you think. If I get enough interest we can start the season back up.

I would like to re open this. I am asking you guys what would you like to see differently to make this seem more fun and bring back the popularity.

I will take all critisisim constructively. I want hear your guys feed back. This will include car choices, hp ranges etc.

Please let me know what you think. If I get enough interest we can start the season back up.

I for one would like to see this come back! I reckkon the HP margins should be changed to accomodate for the Pro Am's (little bit more power) loved watching the streams back in the day :D

I'd like to see this coming back. I just hope people will be interested in this again.

KrYPTiiKZz
I for one would like to see this come back! I reckkon the HP margins should be changed to accomodate for the Pro Am's (little bit more power) loved watching the streams back in the day :D

Im only doing 1 class this time. So we can have top 16. Maybe have off track votes?

kieranrp
Hey spank are you by any chance doing team competitions ?

We might have teams in this, but dont do team vs team. Those days are over.

Tacobell18
I'd like to see this coming back. I just hope people will be interested in this again.

I want interest too.

Im only doing 1 class this time. So we can have top 16. Maybe have off track votes?

We might have teams in this, but dont do team vs team. Those days are over.

I want interest too.

Of track votes is so unfair IMO. And top16! Is harsh, going against the whole of gt5 community!

lspredator
People using s13's FC's and other slow cars, shuld be able too choos Comfort Hard (C) & (V) if they want

Agreed it will be better for them and the people that tandem with them. I still got to test out which tires (or combination) will actually slow the 2010 Camaro SS, C6 Corvettes, and the Spirit R down. If my calculations are correct, it should be type C in the front and type V in the rear. Not sure though, I really hate driving those things, so i am not looking forward to testing them.

Tacobell18
No, please dont do off track votes. Some people just cant judge properly.

I'll tell you what. Next competition I am voting in, I will be able to switch views like i was driving the car myself. Ahhhh got to love the secret menu

Lock2Lock
I'll tell you what. Next competition I am voting in, I will be able to switch views like i was driving the car myself. Ahhhh got to love the secret menu

Please share.

I use those views :D It would make voting so much easier ( more eye detail).

Last edited:
SPANK
Please share.

It is one of the many good things about the secret menu.

Basically it makes it so you can change views like you were actually watching a replay. I haven't used it in a while. I'll go see if it still works.

Confirmed. You need to have a USB keyboard to use it.
Normal view with track cameras
2013-05-20185841_zpsa9f3735d.jpg

Bumper view
2013-05-20185855_zps7637d275.jpg

Backwards facing Roof view
2013-05-20185906_zpsc8f64cb8.jpg

(Note. If you use your look back button you see the normal hood view)
Rear chase camera
2013-05-20185914_zps77c690fe.jpg

(Note if you use the look back button it will look back at the front of the car)

The keyboard can navigate through all drivers/views except look back. Actually a very easy way of using the views.

So this might be a way to improve judging.

Last edited:

I think you should save this for GT6 when there will be plenty of interest for it.

You seem to be prone to life's "trials and tribulations" which has forced you to cancel all but the first VDC. I get that life is more important than a video game (no one is a firmer believer in that than me) but it makes it very difficult for people to become 'passionately involved' with the comp.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the work it takes to put on a comp like VDC's and Formula D's. In fact, the first VDC is the only comp that I have participated in and I enjoyed it immensely.

Hope you don't take offense to my comments. I'm not trying to piss on your parade - just trying to be your "voice of reason."

Yeah spank. I do agree with waiting to start VDC till GT6. Just keep the themed mini comps running.

DGambino1
I think you should save this for GT6 when there will be plenty of interest for it.

You seem to be prone to life's "trials and tribulations" which has forced you to cancel all but the first VDC. I get that life is more important than a video game (no one is a firmer believer in that than me) but it makes it very difficult for people to become 'passionately involved' with the comp.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the work it takes to put on a comp like VDC's and Formula D's. In fact, the first VDC is the only comp that I have participated in and I enjoyed it immensely.

Hope you don't take offense to my comments. I'm not trying to piss on your parade - just trying to be your "voice of reason."

Non taken asked for it. Thank you.

Lock2Lock
Yeah spank. I do agree with waiting to start VDC till GT6. Just keep the themed mini comps running.

I think the themed comps are doing good. Soon I will open it to others ideas soon.

If I can get the secret menu to work, I'd be down to livestream with the follow cam.

Also, I think 3 judges should be in place to judge every run... Not reaching out to find judges the day of. There should be 3 people who know, Saturday they need to be up to judge and sunday they need to be up to judge. If one isn't there... then poop, you got 2 judges, or you step in. Fill in judges ruin most comps.

Back