Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Thats the sad thing, plus it goes to show power isn't everything from that video. 2nd place in a KE70(?) unless it had a V8, which wouldn't surprise me lol.

It's an ae86 with a turbo f20c! Pat Cyr is pretty beast

Honestly, if you sit down and really assess the theme situation, PD's the reason we can't do a tournament that everyone likes. If you look at it this way... Forza has tons of features, a few hundred cars, lots of tracks, and livery... GT5 has graphics, 24 tracks, 1000+ cars, and minimum features... My point im trying to make is, we don't have a lot of freedom when it comes to GT5... Therefore it is hard to have a strict theme. Once GT5 updates the game and gives us a little bit more to work with (New cars, tracks, livery, ENGINE SWAPS PLEASE, DRIFTING SUPPORT PLEASE, MORE CAR CUSTOMIZATION PLEASE, MORE REPLAY FEATURES PLEASE, MORE SHARING FEATURES PLEASE, etc.) we will be able to have a decent competition with a theme.

PS: I just threw forza in there because it is always being compared to GT5 and Forza 4 is about to come out... Im a GT fan but Kaz and PD really need to fix this rushed blu-ray disc that they hyped up for so long... AND THAT MOTHER:censored:S IS MY 4 CENTS :D

Honestly, if you sit down and really assess the theme situation, PD's the reason we can't do a tournament that everyone likes. If you look at it this way... Forza has tons of features, a few hundred cars, lots of tracks, and livery... GT5 has graphics, 24 tracks, 1000+ cars, and minimum features... My point im trying to make is, we don't have a lot of freedom when it comes to GT5... Therefore it is hard to have a strict theme. Once GT5 updates the game and gives us a little bit more to work with (New cars, tracks, livery, ENGINE SWAPS PLEASE, DRIFTING SUPPORT PLEASE, MORE CAR CUSTOMIZATION PLEASE, MORE REPLAY FEATURES PLEASE, MORE SHARING FEATURES PLEASE, etc.) we will be able to have a decent competition with a theme.

PS: I just threw forza in there because it is always being compared to GT5 and Forza 4 is about to come out... Im a GT fan but Kaz and PD really need to fix this rushed blu-ray disc that they hyped up for so long... AND THAT MOTHER:censored:S IS MY 4 CENTS :D

Im pretty sure this is in the wrong area and its a rant on PD. :lol:

BTW ladies I might be on tonight :) Who is going to be on too, not sure how well the internet will be but i can try.

Edit: I have Series figured out, now time for people to tell me how they think they want judging to work. BTW I am running in this one so please factor in 2 or more judges. I will continue to judge but i need someone else to fill in for me or something when i do my run. Okay go!

Yes spank it is a rant because PD and GT faithfuls rushed Kaz... I recently found out about GT5 one year before release... however i say you hold off the comp until Kaz unleashes the CABLOSTERNY!!!

Kazunori Yamauchi... and the CABLOSTERNY aka THE BIG ONE is the super chain of updates GT5 is supposed to get in the next four months.

Yes spank it is a rant because PD and GT faithfuls rushed Kaz... I recently found out about GT5 one year before release... however i say you hold off the comp until Kaz unleashes the CABLOSTERNY!!!

Yes it is an incomplete game, it was supposed to have a GT3 section amongst other things but Sony made Kaz release it because it was taking too long (10 more years if Kaz had it his way, seriously).
I'm thinking theres a strong chance some good updates will arrive around the time Forza4 is released. Hopefully a bit more than in race saves otherwise i'll just give up hoping.

I think the most people voted for the 3rd one because they think we do the sudget thing when it says sponsors :grumpy:

Series Set-up:
Vehicle:- $50,000Cr. & Under
HP Cap:- 500 HP
Tires:- Comfort Hard Only
Grip:- Real
Tire Wear:- ON[/CENTER]
The 50,000Cr is the vehicle only without Mods cost ?

Angle:
The maximum angle at which a driver can maintain control of their vehicle without sacrificing speed.
Without sacrificing speed ? you mean without having to slow down to correct ? because as we all know more angle means less speed ... Elaborate more please

Tandem Elimination Rounds:
Tandem rounds are based on two (2) runs, in Head-to-Head format, with competitors paired up based on seeding position. The higher qualifier will lead the first run and the second led by the lower qualifier.The critical success factor is for the lead car to be able to run the course without error while being pressured by the following car. The following car is attempting to “out drive” the lead car. Driver consistency during a tandem battles is critical.

Lead Car:
The lead car must be able to clear the course without making any errors due to distraction or pressureby the following car trailing close behind.

Following Car:
The following car needs to run the same basic line as the lead car but may also take a higher line in order to pressure the lead driver. Taking a lower line than the lead car will result in a loss of advantage. If the lead car is off line, then the following car will gain advantage points by staying on the correct line. The following car should keep as close to the lead car as possible to gain the advantage.

Please Elaborate more about "higher" and "lower Lines
What does those mean in terms of being closer to the clippin points and where transitions are made?
And I just have a small comment about tandem runs, People should accommodate for the ability to slow down during drifts in their setup ... because if you as a chaser cant drift slower, well its your fault and not the leader's (of course that is if the lead is consistent and is not slowing down suddenly and on purpose)
In other words, the lead car should not try to go faster (and risk the line) because the chase cannot drift @ the same speed ...
Also in other words, the chase car should try to pressure the lead car so that the lead will try to go faster and fail but the lead car should not get affected by the pressure and should maintain his line (which definitely should be the ideal line...) even if is slower than the chase

Excuse my questions & comments but As I said before I am a perfectionist and I like everything to be Cristal Clear ... lol

Passing:
Passing is NOT encouraged during tandem battles. Passing is only allowed if the lead car fumbles, is well off line, or loses drift.
Thanks for adopting this point Yo

Last edited:
Drifterzz the tyre wear actually effects your car straight from the off. I dont know how but you can always tell if it's on or off :(

Drifterzz the tyre wear actually effects your car straight from the off. I dont know how but you can always tell if it's on or off :(
In that case if it was set to on, it would be fun to see people spin out and mess up.

Bahaa- these rules are straight from vegasdrift.com changed a bit to mix with the video game. They are all self explanatory. And the car budget is 50,000cr. But you have unlimited money to put into it.

Knight Spirit
I'd prefer tyre wear off, anyone else?

Tire wear will stay on to add to the realism.

D-Max

Then adjust to the difference.

spank_ur_mom
Bahaa- these rules are straight from vegasdrift.com changed a bit to mix with the video game. They are all self explanatory. And the car budget is 50,000cr. But you have unlimited money to put into it.

Tire wear will stay on to add to the realism.

Then adjust to the difference.[/QUOTE. Do yall spell tire wrong on purpose?

Knight Spirit
The realism? No ones gonna notice the wear unless theres a million OMT's...

Then it doesn't really matter huh?

Angleeee- tire over there is spelled Tyre. Like color there is spelled colour

Don't you think that if I had found them self explanatory, I wouldn't have bothered myself and wasted my time on that post ? I even made it so clear that you just had to say yeah that was right/wrong ...
And sorry but I don't find them self-explanatory, in fact i find them very vague.

Back