Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Yes but atleast im keeping it Nissan, not putting a POS chevy motor in it!

Lol chevy ls engines are far from being pos. But nevertheless, vk would be an awesome swap, just like a rb

This one had a chicken nugget go through it! :lol:

296972_10150299431057378_116705032377_7844412_6515615_n.jpg

314222_10150299431092378_116705032377_7844414_2172647_n.jpg

VK homie! But if i get sponsored by my friends shop we will throw in a RB

There's a 15 year-old with a 800bhp RB over here, lol.

The V8s are sweet but its nice to have alittle variety I think.

Personally, I'm a big fan of the 1Js at the moment... well apart from my M-power motors of course :)

An SR isn't even at the races unless its a 2.2 or 2.3 :sly:
Friend of mine is building a BC stroker at the moment for his kouki S13 so should be ready for next years season.

Nice work on the piston and rods btw :sly:
I took apart an S50b32 in a similar state the other day.

Last edited:
I did the SR season this year, and i cant complain.. but i am running full AEM standalone, and a one-off Garrett turbo, buuuut I cant wait for my RB26!!! Its being balanced and blueprinted right meow, and im even gonna do dry sump oil system on it for full baller status. My tuner convinced me that Garrett can custom one-off me a GT35r that i can run single on it, make 600+whp, and have throttle control very very similar to a N/A v8... And word on the street is that FD might make a rules change they have been talking about for a year or so, and it will effect the 2012 or 2013 season.. same manufacturer for motor AND chassis. :embarrassed: I dont feel like spending 10-15k on LS motor build and swap to have it be obsolete possibly in a season or two. So im building nissan/nissan just to be safe. Im 32 years old, i cant do this forever, and drifting takes a lot of money on proam-pro level already without wasting on build.

First mod, Ksport Coilovers!

Really? They're $h!te to be honest...

Duane KcKeever :P

If my parents had money like his do I had been born in a drift car... lol

Indeed!!! That fella can drive too!!! His whole family is nuts too, haha. Probably the last people to go to sleep last saturday night and first to get up Sunday morning to head for the track.

I did the SR season this year, and i cant complain.. but i am running full AEM standalone, and a one-off Garrett turbo, buuuut I cant wait for my RB26!!! Its being balanced and blueprinted right meow, and im even gonna do dry sump oil system on it for full baller status. My tuner convinced me that Garrett can custom one-off me a GT35r that i can run single on it, make 600+whp, and have throttle control very very similar to a N/A v8... And word on the street is that FD might make a rules change they have been talking about for a year or so, and it will effect the 2012 or 2013 season.. same manufacturer for motor AND chassis. :embarrassed: I dont feel like spending 10-15k on LS motor build and swap to have it be obsolete possibly in a season or two. So im building nissan/nissan just to be safe. Im 32 years old, i cant do this forever, and drifting takes a lot of money on proam-pro level already without wasting on build.

I'd actually be very happy to see this rule come in as I prefer to keep manufacturers original engines in cars rather than everybody using an SR, RB or LS in every sort of car.

Yes, its nice to see odd looking cars on track but its also nice to see what people can do with limitations.

Plus nearly every decent drift car chassis under various manufacturers has a great engine somewhere in the parts bin.

Toyota have the 1uzfes and JZs,
Nissan have the SRs and RBs,
Chevy and Dodge have their V8s and V10s obviously,
BMW have ****loads like the M50, S50, S54, S62, S65 and S85 (Sorry... I can't help implying they are the best of the bunch :P)
Mazda have the rotarys which can be epic (Mad Mikes RX8 and Darren's corrola) and even the little Mx-5 engines aren't bad.

I doubt your car will be obsolete though as most of the time if a car is already logged it's ok from then on for future seasons... unless you write it off and have to reshell it which I'm not sure what happens.

The one rule that's pissing me off however is the banning of cutting bulkheads! It ruins the choice of having interesting engine swaps and optimum balance in cars.

Last edited:
Really? They're $h!te to be honest...

Please dont try to bypass the filter.

And I actually prefer them cause of the price and the quality. Plus its a local company and I will always support my local companys first.

Please dont try to bypass the filter.

And I actually prefer them cause of the price and the quality. Plus its a local company and I will always support my local companys first.

Does the swear filter exist? I tried it before and doesn't work.
cock up my arse <----Highlight. See

No problem. Yeah, I suppose you have a point. I've just seen too many of them seize and break really but supporting a local company is where its at really 👍

Most are using Avos, BCs, GAZ and HSDs over here at the moment.

i am destructive, so i use PBM coilovers because you can kill the strut, and then just unscrew it and screw in new strut insert. the new strut inserts are only 100 bux a piece, so technically you can "rebuild" your coilovers for 400 dollhairs compared to shipping em off the be rebuilt and then being broke, or having to replace the whole set if they are not rebuildable.

Back