Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,657 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
the_kingb_
Hey Libbie Welcome to GTPlanet, the planet of people who live on GT5! xD

Btw i kinda missed the "DS3" part in the you learning how to drift issue :P
But im ready to gift you my VDC2 350z (I stole Luka's idea ...yeah yeah) because you hosted the room and made the last round happen :D Thank you again :D
Hopefully it can be your drift ready car with a well tested setup.

Aweeeee thank you. :) That is Very sweet. :)
 
Don't double post! I have a mazds rx8 custom ksport for sale willing to take a 370z
 
Ill trade ya spank..
 
In this or for real? Cause I already have an rx8 in orange and black hehe.
 
fastfox400
Ill trade ya spank..

Ill take it!

Edit: no wait silvia said he wanted it! Sorry fast.
 
Last edited:
the_kingb_
Thank you Bro :D

You are welcomed add me on PSN so that I send you the car

If I make one I will. :) I am not sure Yet.
 
He'll only send the car if you join us ghehehe. Drop5 are nasty boys who talk about boobies !

I can help you find new sections for the new season by the way :sly:.
 
Yeah, strangely enough me and bahaa found the very same section and we hadn't told anybody about it! I was just like "oh I wanna show you a section" and he was like "me first" and he started at the same place and everything! And its a good section. When I'm on a laptop ill type it out.
 
He'll only send the car if you join us ghehehe. Drop5 are nasty boys who talk about boobies !

I can help you find new sections for the new season by the way :sly:.

is there anything wrong with boobies duman? :sly: :lol:
 
If told me they were a sin and that if you looked at, said or thought about them yet would die. After a hell of a lot of those sins, I'm still here.
 
I like boobies and turtles. Does that mean i'm going to hell?
 
Duman079
He'll only send the car if you join us ghehehe. Drop5 are nasty boys who talk about boobies !

I can help you find new sections for the new season by the way :sly:.
I will have too convince my boyfriend too make me one. :)

iNs3CuRe
is there anything wrong with boobies duman? :sly: :lol:
No, but they do get in the way constantly!

Powellx235
If told me they were a sin and that if you looked at, said or thought about them yet would die. After a hell of a lot of those sins, I'm still here.
Some girls take that as a complement. Boobs help us get away with things. :)
fastfox400
I like boobies and turtles. Does that mean i'm going to hell?
No way. :) Turtles are amazing.
zedfonsie
I like anal, :sly:
Your just disgusting.
 
Libbie does not like playing in mud holes. Turtles taste better than chicken too..
 
I have tons of pictures I need to put up!
 
fastfox400
Libbie does not like playing in mud holes. Turtles taste better than chicken too..
I wouldn't know I have never eaten a turtle, and Noo I am not a mudhole girl!
spank_ur_mom
I have tons of pictures I need to put up!
Then do work son. :)
 
Okay, Libbie talk move to Drop5 thread. We need to start VDCS3 talk in here.

Ideas?
 
More variety of acceptable cars using the existing 500hp limit. Better point system and a weigh to determine finishing points for places 5-16 and so on. I feel the judging system for qualifying and competition is just about perfect.
 
If I bring it up to 500hp there will be a list of only cars acceptable.
 
I thought it was already 500hp
 
Yes but I am thinking about bringing it down some.
 
I see. I think a 450hp limit would be awesome. Especially with a broaden horzon of useable cars.
 
I just wanna bring back the drift missile kinda, nothing is more fun then 350-450hp of missiles. The 350z's and stuff are getting rather old and fast!
 
I agree. I'd like to see more FC's, S chassis, MKIII supra's, mustangs, older camaro's, and stuff like that. At 450hp cars will be more matched.

Thats the reason I've having fun with the 4 doors.
 
I just wanna bring back the drift missile kinda, nothing is more fun then 350-450hp of missiles. The 350z's and stuff are getting rather old and fast!
Well you can run two classes if you like but my main drift challenger is 450hp so
 
That or restrict PP?
 
I'd restrict PP. Because even at 425hp a 350z or 370 will be a lot faster than a 415hp S14.
 
well I don't know if that will work I know a few restricted pp races and they usually get unorganized as people can find away around the pp limit. I have no doubt you will keep things organized but pp level involves power, weight, downforce
 
Last edited:
Yes its much harder but just means we restrict more. When you restrict PP, you make things alot more even.
 
Back